Vaccines

I thought you didn’t want to talk about my God.

Don’t welcome me home. I could be mad at you tomorrow and gone again next week.

Good chance, but it’s hard to stay away for long isn’t it?

It’s getting easier.

If you say anti-vaxxers are dumb then I call people who inject stuff into a perfectly healthy child as pretty gullible prone to fall for big pharma and deep state.

“But, hey, little child, you just learned not to be secure in being man or woman in your government schools, maybe YOu’d care for some hormons to facilitate the decision of your chosen gender alongside your 20x vaccine? Just an additional little stich, nothing to worry about. If mom and dad, eehmm excuse me “parent 1 and parent 2” have objections against it, never mind, we’ll help you out, just denounce them as evil bigots at your local 1984 ministery of love authority”

BIG TECH, BIG GOV, BIG PHARMA have turned absolutely evil…
https://www.regenbogenportal.de/meta-navigation/english/
Government website offering hormons to little ones… sick.

I don’t have anything against an adult vaxxing HIMSELF, but if they touch indoctrinated children who should be under the authority of loving parents alone instead according to scripture, I see a major problem.

Which scripture?

Saw this. Made me chuckle.

2 Likes

Are pneumonia shots one molecule away from being plastic?

I’m not sure but water is one atom away from being an explosive so it wouldn’t surprise me.

lol okay thanks

I’m not sure either. I think margarine is very close to plastic.

American cheese slices too.

2 Likes

1 Like

Looks like Spidey has gone to seed.

Oh here is the thread. Yesterday I got the updated 2020 flu vaccine. I got it cvs for free. I could not get the pneumonia without prescription. I saw the list they have I might try for the HPV as they extended the age limits.

Sleeping all day.

1 Like

I joked about having no preference to the shot saying I was going to drop that arm off anyway. Honestly my arm felt really soft and fat to me and like a fat water balloon shoulder where I got the needle stick which was like a quarter inch.

It has been about 2 weeks. My shoulder started really hurting bad which could have been from my workouts and weights. Body aches and particularly a very stiff neck ache have been persisting as well as feeling tired. The left shoulder is ridiculously stiff and hard.
I have headaches daily and just feel tired.

My mother apparently got the same shot and without mentioning any of my ailments other than I wanted to rest and be left alone, she asked me about my shoulder and neck saying she had the same pain and stiffness.

I think flu and sick fat are two things you can catch flying through the air.

Hey you capitalized HIMSELF. Maybe that is a Jesus Christ reference. I think I might understand your feelings about this. I’m sure you have seen variations of the spirit, soul, and body diagrams about the tripartite nature of humans. Maybe these layers are miscible and the vaccine and it’s delivery can somehow make them miscible. Maybe it changes who we are not in our measure of the sum but the altering of the proportions.

https://www.faithandhealthconnection.org/the_connection/spirit-soul-and-body/

I got the HPV 9 - Gardasil 9 vaccine less than an hour ago. It is one of 3 and I paid $250.00. Next one will be after 2 months from this one and than the third 6 months from that.

I might have been able to have it free by the pharmacy but I like the minute clinic and the nurse reminded me so much of soon to be VP Harris that I didn’t mind giving up my money. Whatever it takes to stop the cancer.

When there are no hands and deals you just have to make them I suppose. I think I made a good investment.

I still have to meet my new Primary Physician and schedule a physical/check up. I have to do that before Dec.30. Unless I get a new job and new insurance.

Mark, why would you spend $250 if you could’ve had it for free? In these crazy times everyone should be cautious with money.