Vaccines

Yeah, I thought we settled that earlier but I appreciate you reminding me that you didn’t want to zoom meet. You know how I get things twisted.

Still no Covid vaccine for me. I’m honestly wondering something…

Are they still doing placebo tests with half the vaccinated population? Meaning I could get the shot and it not be a vaccine and just monitored as part of a control group?

No, Mark, the clinical trials were over before the vaccine was approved. If you get a shot now, it’s the real deal. No more placebos.

With the two dose vaccinations is theoretically one enough?

Pfizer is currently proving to be over 90% effective after one dose. Others may vary.

A first or second dose placebo in early administration could yield some very valuable data also save a ton on production and double profit.

Not saying anyone is greedy but it’s just what a lot of Corp drive at. It is almost like marketing genius glory.

True, and I wouldn’t put it past them to try that, but remember that the pharmacos are not the ones administering the vaccine. They make the stuff and sell it to governments who then take on the task of jabbing arms. There is very little profit to be had by introducing placebos.

2 or more dose vaccines and placebo trials and studies are huge fraud potential and genius marketing to potential frauds.

then don’t get a shot. fuck sake

1 Like

SLAP!

Didn’t you get the hpv vaccine?

A male in his 40s gets the HPV vaccine but doesn’t trust the Covid vaccine. This place is fun.

I got 5 vaccines still waiting for Covid. If I had more money I would get more vaccines.

Didn’t you let an anole bite your corona cannoli?

Go play piano lounge lizard.

I heard store security tried to apprehend you for shoplifting and grabbed your arm which you promptly separated from your shoulder and left wriggling on the floor when you ran away.

No wonder they call it garden lizard sill

So you will get the covid vaccine when available? I’m going to make a Republican vaccine.

2 Likes

It would be wonderful to be able to vaccinate people for the mental illness of Republicanism.

2 Likes

I think I can get it claiming I am morbidly obese and asthmatic with high blood pressure.

1 Like

you would make an excellent covid statistic.

That’s easily said.