Vaccines

Michele and Daniel, note that this vaccine is 66.6% effective. It is obviously the mark of the beast.

I’m not sure I can believe that, Reg. I can believe this is some kind of scientific humanist experiment. There are several factors to consider, such as, what is in it and how is it delivered to us? I don’t know but I’ll be finding out. In the mean time, 66.6% is about as significant as Jared Kushner’s address. Those numbers are only significant in relation to the name of a man.
I hope you’re doing okay.

1 Like

There are several factors that prevent that

gracie is a moron

That’s even merciful.

You are laughing now. Lets see how that will change soon.
I’d rather have a 2nd circumcision than ever even let stuff like that come close.

i can’t pay for this ticket but i will pay you

he can’t think in any of them

that isn’t your foreskin growing back
it’s callouses
try a little lotion

I just wanted you to know……

https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/india/2050714/what-we-know-about-zycov-d-the-worlds-first-dna-covid-vaccine/amp/
It also uses a novel vaccine delivery platform called Tropis

I was curious about what Tropis is so I Googled. Sounds nasty. I’ll share it because that’s just how I am.

Because I’m such a moron I took it further and found this…

Which means nothing to most people but to me it means it’s going to be delivered slowly. I hope they can prevent it from being delivered at all but I don’t care since I’m not taking it. It is a choice to be someone else’s experiment for a drug that hasn’t even been FDA approved. They are openly telling you it’s an experiment. I don’t feel sorry for people who don’t do their own research and fact-check what they are putting in their body. Whatever I put in my body, I pray a blessing of healing from it. I pray you all receive the same blessings from everything you consume. Even if it’s not as healthy as it should be, speaking a blessing upon it has the power to change what it can do in your body.

Yesterday, I learned about the awesome properties of cilantro.

Pfizer’s vaccine just got fda approval. I can work at moderna if I want to. I could probably work 80 hours a week between 2 jobs and retire early. If the world stays like this, I just might.

I have 2 friends that work here. So many labs around. I’m lucky that way. If hospitals don’t start paying lab techs more, they will have to start sending more testing out to reference labs. Lab has always been a cash cow, but I think hospitals will go to stat labs only and send out all routine testing.

I wasn’t really expecting anything to change after this pfizer fda news, but a boatload of Massachusetts businesses just announced they will not allow unvaccinated people inside their business, starting September 14th . I guess they can’t get sued now. Most likely.

2 Likes

This mandatory vaccine thing is turning into a huge issue in our Canadian election (set for next month). The Conservatives say no to mandatory vaccines. The Liberals say yes to them. I think this issue might just win Justin Trudeau a third election.

are there polls that say that issue is the most important issue for >51% of voters?
can you post them?

Are you really so simpleminded that you think it would be necessary for this to be “the most important issue for >51% of voters” in order for this issue to “win Justin Trudeau a third election”?

so you don’t have polls?
just opinions?
like gracie?

today is the day i

build an invisible fork

Not just opinions, Bill, but yes, I have opinions. And interests. All you seem to have is heckling. A deep need to bring others down, which is obviously rooted in your own insecurities.

You mean there’s more? I find that difficult to believe. What more is there beyond opinions here?

jolly judgments, joculators with jesuitical jokes, a couple of jabberwocking jolterheads and some juvenescent jactation

so
in addition to degrees in epidemiology and history, you have psych 101 too?