USA

I wonder if she’ll suicide.

She married some billionaire. If he’s willing to wait it out, she should be out in 5 or 6 years. She’ll be fine.

While we’re on peeing…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2022/11/30/oakland-teens-voter-suppression/

What do you think the minimum voting age should be? The age of consent in mosti states is 16, so that sounds good.

There should be no age limit, but there should be a test given. The test would cover history, mathematics, English, Spanish, civics, geography, and practical questions like how to reconcile a bank account and if the item you’re buying is $132 and tax is 12%, how much money do you need at the cashier, or if gas is $3.10/gallon and your tank is 24 gallons, how much do you need to fill half a tank? Your score on the test is the number of votes you get. If a 5 year old scores 100 on the test, they get 100 votes. If a 50 year old scores 10 on the test, they get 10 votes.

Biden’s most disgusting policy is kowtowing to the murderer MBS.

Warnock won. Herschel Walker can now go back to pondering important questions like whether he’d rather be a vampire or a werewolf. The big loser is Trump, who endorsed and supported Walker. Trump’s campaign is in disarray, nobody likes him, everybody hates him, and hopefully he will be criminally charged soon. His pathetic Trump foundation was just found guilty of 16 counts of felony tax evasion. It’s been a good day for the USA.

1 Like

Yes it has!

I agree with that. Pettier crimes and criminals first. I’m thankful Trump was not personally at fault for this crime. His organization is responsible and has to pay the penalty for those who behave poorly within the business but that’s the consequences. He will recover from that, go on to run and win the 2024 election, provided the FBI, the MSM, Democrats and Social Media don’t collude to censor and frame him, AGAIN.

Already lining up your excuses for his upcoming humiliation, I see. lol.

Sandy Hook was 10 years ago today.

1 Like

Interesting. I wonder what else the Chinese own that they’d like to ban. I’m not totally against it, but picking and choosing which chinese companies to ban is complicated. Even if you decide what is necessary and what isn’t. There are a lot of mormon dancers and maybe their studio uses tiktok. Maybe, it’s necessary for them.

Oh they are going with national security concerns. I thought they didn’t want china benefitting, monetarily. Interesting. I think it’s funny when Republicans think they are better at keeping usa safe.

I know, right. Democrats are building a utopian society in every liberal city.
I read the article you posted, without comment, so I thought I would, since it’s misleading.

“This commutation is not based on any rehabilitative efforts by the individuals on death row,” Brown said. “Instead, it reflects the recognition that the death penalty is immoral. It is an irreversible punishment that does not allow for correction.”

In defense of the death penalty, because the wages of sin is death, there is nothing else a man can give for a second sin, worthy of death. The penalty is in place to prevent the sin, or any sin worthy of death, from happening again, because, what other price can a man pay for a repeated offense?

Do you agree with capital punishment?

Isn’t thou shalt not kill in the 10 commandments? How is capital punishment not a sin?

It is.

According to Romans 13, God appointed government with authority to carry out punishment against sin.

If government decreed that the punishment for a crime was that you had to commit adultery, would you go along with that, or would you say that government shouldn’t ask you to break the ten commandments?

Reg, that is a silly and over-exaggerated scenario but to play along, I would probably be like Brazil and mourn with an extremely loud voice so that God knows what kind of government was in authority.

Proverbs 29:2