US Gun Violence and Motive

We will have a shortage of teachers and healthcare workers. We already do. I doubt my wife will last 15 more years teaching. This will be the last hospital I work in. Although, I could be there another 20 years.

I would assume the same will happen with law enforcement. I think it will be more of fewer people wanting to do it rather than a mass exodus of quitting. Which is what has happened in hospitals and schools.

This is exactly right. Who in the world wants to spend their career stopping cars, any one of which could now have a concealed handgun, 10 outstanding warrants and absolutely nothing to lose?

Hopefully, they get sued big time.

That’s so weird. I would love it if Amazon tested that here. Delivery right to my balcony. I want it.

1 Like

Are they trying to steal packages or making it more difficult for people? Probably the latter. I think more people over the last 6 years, purposely like to make other’s lives more difficult.

I don’t know why this is still news. Americans have made their choices. Thoughts and prayers. Mental illness. Guns don’t kill people. 2nd amendment. If they didn’t have guns they’d use knives. Immigrants and BLM are probably to blame.

Rant over? Whoever set this individual up for failure is to blame. I’m more than willing to blame any 3 letter organization.

If they didn’t have guns, they would use automobiles.

NRA?

1 Like

If you want to go there we can but if our guns are taken away and people start using cars as weapons are you going to blame NIO and BMW, demand automobiles be removed from society and start riding a horse?

Score one for the pro-gun lobby. I am 100% in support of this old man shooting the arm off a would-be robber. A happy ending.

This isn’t even really making news in the US. lol.

I’m going to guess not guilty. Or hung jury. This is ridiculous. 13 years. I assume he is not free for that time.

Found guilty. Probably should be released with time served if he poses no threats.

I didn’t read the link the first time. I read it this time. This is a stupid case. If he’s guilty, I get it. I don’t condone it but I get it. It seems more likely to me that he’s not guilty. Either way, tell him not to kill anyone else and let him go.

1 Like

His victims shot him 10 months earlier. He was left disabled. 10 months later, disabled he was able to kill 2 of them with a shotgun. Amazing what motivation can do. He was probably sick of the police doing nothing. Possibly his insurance company.

He should probably be found guilty and have his guns taken away. I assume he was in jail 13 years already.

You know, they shot him several times and left him crippled and with his life ruined for $12. The more I’m thinking about it, give him a medal and let him go.

No, we don’t really know. For all we know the C with an I and the A hired them.

I hadn’t even heard of this. There are so many mass shootings in the US, it’s impossible to keep up with them all.

It’s not likely they are involved with this case. I just posted that because of all that I’m reading about them. Although, I am suspicious of them possibly orchestrating trans shootings to highlight the dangers of guns while painting trans-shooters as victims that the government openly stands behind, which is exactly what they are doing.
With this case, I don’t know if it was a revenge killing or not. One would have to read his mind to know that for certain. At the very least, he must have wanted Justice. Maybe he just wanted it to stop and the only way to make that happen in his mind was to kill.