US Gun Violence and Motive

I’d like to acknowledge the tragedy of that event but if nobody here is willing to acknowledge the shooter that killed his neighbors was an illegal immigrant and deported 4 times, there’s no point.

I have no idea if that’s true or not, but I can tell you that the overwhelming majority of mass shootings I read about seem to be done by disgruntled American-born white males.

You know its true.

There are things that can be done to stop or at lease slow these shooting without taking away our gun rights. Taking away an illegal immigrants rights to own a gun should be a priority. Unfortunately, the system is upside down and backwards, only wanting to take our guns and make us powerless against the next foreigner to cross into our territory.

Michele, four days ago in your own state of Oklahoma, a white male killed 7 people, including 5 children, and I didn’t hear anything out of you about that. By your own logic, we should look at taking guns away from white males in Oklahoma. I totally support you on that, btw. Take guns away from illegal immigrants and white males. And all other males. And females. And trans people. And non binaries, too. Done deal. I am happy we agree on this so completely.

We’ve never agreed on anything completely. If you don’t want to use a gun that’s fine but I like having the right to use a gun to protect to myself from a criminal with a gun, if necessary.

Yeah, apparently a lot of criminal activity has taken place under the Biden regime.

I understand. My goal is to deprive you of that right, and to confiscate any guns you may have.

You’re making a bold statement there, Reg, but I invite you to try.

Perhaps you should reevaluate your goals.

No, Michele. I am not working towards that goal. I will do nothing but cheer on those who are.

That’s good to know because I would have killed you dead.

Oh Michele, spare me the chest-thumping. The fact is, when the nice big men in uniforms come for your guns, you will complain about your rights and then meekly hand them over, and then you’ll tell all your friends about how you put up a heroic fight, just like all the other RWNJs.

It’s about 1.5/day.

Sorry. I’m mentally preparing for Civil War. I realize you have no gun but I highly advise you to get one.

You mean these guys :arrow_down:

Unlike you, I have no friends to brag to.

This is old news but still relevant. The reason it didn’t get media attention on loop is because the guns that were used were illegal. You can’t make a case for turning guns in if the shooters didn’t go through a legal process to use them in the first place. My point is, this is not about using guns to kill innocent people. It’s about using guns against tax-paying citizens who don’t support this woke garbage.

You’re wrong. It is exactly about using guns to kill innocent people. Mass murder doesn’t make the news anymore. It is funny to hear you whine about gun rights when they have not been taken away. Nor does mass murder make the news. You won, but somehow you don’t see it. It took most of us a while too see it. We should have seen it after sandy hook, that gun nuts will never lose. Hope isn’t an awful way to live, though. Some of us are just optimists and hoped things would get better.

I only agree that they have won for now. Life is long. In two generations, brown and Asian people will be the large majority and they mostly vote democrat.

Edited to add random facts from the Internet:

25% of all Asian Americans intend to vote for a Republican as opposed to 54% for a Democrat

Latino registered voters identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party over the Republican Party by a nearly two-to-one margin (64% vs. 33% in this year’s survey), with Latino party identification shifting little over the past few years.

89 percent of black voters supported Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton

The new statistics project that the nation will become “minority white” in 2045.

1 Like