Updating

Mountain scenery please.

Mountain scenery! Mountain scenery!

It’s Sunday. I slept in. lol.

Thank you. I figured if it hadn’t changed after my nap I would call you a POM autocrat. It did, so I won’t.

Another update. Site will be down for a few.

All done. No issues.

The site has been slow. I’m not sure why it’s slow but I’m going to do an update later. The site will be down for a half hour or so. I’ll try to time it for a dead period.

Update night. The site will be down for a few.

Well, that was a hairy update. Ubuntu no longer supports the aufs storage driver and Discourse only supports the aufs storage driver. lol. I worked around it. We’re up now.

Note to self for future: Edit launcher to remove the check for aufs. That’s all you have to do. You’ve already specified overlay2 in /etc/systemd/system/docker.service.

Note to Reg: Please schedule all updates for 3 am so as not to inconvenience me. Thank you.

1 Like

Then I don’t understand why you had a problem. Do we have to hold your hand?

2 Likes

I did another update tonight. If you tried to get here and it wasn’t responsive, that’s why.

I’ll be doing another update tonight. It’s been a few weeks. Might as well get it done.

All done.

Actually not quite all done. I am going to reboot. I was going to wait but I’m sleepy and might not stay up much longer. We’ll be down for a few.

Ok, now all done for real.

Hey Sleepy! I can’t get into the Trump thread.

Probably better off.

I’m having fun in the trump thread.

Since I did nothing to keep you out, I have to assume that God doesn’t want you in that thread and took supernatural action.