Update

it does indeed get worse.

That’s what you get for being a vaccine whore. Put your mask on before the CDC declares your disease the Digital Variant, you infect us and a digital vaccine is mandated. Hope you better soon.

Reg, are you turning tricks for vaccines?

I doubt he turns much but I bet he will take them all.

I am feeling better today, tyvm. No chills, aches or pains.

1 Like

Just got my results. We’re negative for covid. I suppose this serves as a reminder that there are other sicknesses in the world. We’re fine today.

3 Likes

congrats

1 Like

Oh my, a security alert.

“For security reasons, We have temporarily suspend will be your account and your access to online banking and restricted if you fail to update.”

“Thank you for Customer Service.”

I assume you logged in to the strange link they provided to fix the problem.

i would strongly advise against clicking on any link in a mail with such a weirdly formulated sentence and just delete it :wink:

I was joking, Nico. lol.

lol just trying to prevend mybigmoon from becoming broke at his old age

of course I didn’t click any links.

ah good, then none of them must have had pics of old dutch prostitutes next to them

Correct. very disappointing.

lol maybe next time

So tomorrow is the day trump gets reinstated right Michele?

1 Like

Aug 13 I think.

I made myself a reminder.

1 Like

A year and a half ago my shifts were 4:30 AM until whenever we were done. Now I do those shifts once a week and no longer 12+hour days thankfully. I did wake at 2:30 usually, it’s a 45 minute drive to site from where I live. I have two helpers now so in longer have to rush around between my building and site