UK: muslims fight back on fag-schooling

I really appreciate it. No irony here. Belt got fixed, too.
But sometimes I got this idea that we have to live up to the best in gods eyes. If we cannot manage a family then fight for people who can like those muslims or christian separatists.
If you support somebody, you kind of live “in them”. Even against their will by e.g. an anonymous donation. I know this sounds weird. I think this might be a form of telegony, but I am not exactly sure.

I hope You soon see the light, too, and surpas this episode of blurred vision, MyBigMoon. Come to the right side of life :wink: We got fun over here though…

Would you elaborate what exactly is T-0? Brexit? If so, nahh forget it. They are into postponing it for at least 3 months. EU and Brit Cuckservatives. Just as I though. Nothing to celebrate yet… sadly enough…

I googled! That’s strange.

T-0, imho, is just another carrot in an empty rabbit hole but it’s consuming people. I thought when you said you were red-pilled that you were following all of it. Anyway, I believe Monday or Tuesday was T minus zero. But afaik, nothing happened. I asked someone to stop traveling down this “rabbit hole” if nothing happened but they declined and said they would follow it to the end. So I googled rabbit hole. Now I wonder where it’s all going because millions of people are in as deep as she is.

Is this a Q Anon thing?

I think so.

That QAnon stuff makes my brain ache.

I know it does. It bothers me too but there must be something to it. It’s hard for me to believe someone would spend almost 2 years giving clues to nothing. I do wonder if T-0 was a hint about the Mueller report being released. It’s my understanding that this Q thing has become a great deal of what Twitter is about or at least it’s a great deal of what people on the right use Twitter for.

Are you following the lawsuit between Devin Nunez and Twitter? It’s my understanding, they are preventing him from answering his own posts. They are apparently infringing on his right to free speech. Twitter is a big company and they can’t get away with that.

This thing remains interesting from a right-wing Eurocentric point of view:
Two of “their” favorite groups continiously clashing against each other:

My thoughts of why this is happening:

• The elite agenda wants to decomposite Islam as done with Christianity in Europe to form a one-world religion that would quite well fit in to their fascist (fascia = bundle everything: states, economies, currencies, cultures, laws…) globalist agenda to install a world government devoted to Satan exclusively and devoid of all godliness under the rule of “technological man”.
    Unlike with biblical faith however which Europeans left long ago, at least since the so called “Enlightenment” period, they need another agenda for Islam. Analog to the rise and fall of an violent and fundamentalist Anabaptist state in 16th century “Germany” (germanic states) they want to discredit radical following of the teachings of Mohammed (set up an Islamic State and equip it with state of the art military and logistic equipment; then bombing it to the ground) while on the same time trying to make muslims a part of European society by engaging them (“activating them”) in secular pollitical fights as done with school politics in Britain to form their so called “Euro-Islam”, a watered down message of Islam of conservatism but open for immigrants, conveniently manageable by the global elites and their puppets. This creation could then (in their minds) be exported to orthodox muslim countries to make them subject to the NWO agenda as well…

Hopefully this will fail again just like them trying to install Euro-Islam by so called multi-culturalism and “integration” which by large fail to “activate them”/ make them usable tools for the “democratic game”.

Is remains an “interesting culture war” as TR correctly puts it nevertheless. Let’s hope for some thunder in the cities…

New York City has officially recognised 31 different gender identities, they are:

Bi-gendered
Cross-dresser
Drag King
Drag Queen
Femme Queen
Female-to-Male
FTM
Gender Bender
Genderqueer
Male-to-Female
MTF
Non-Op
HIJRA
Pangender
Transexual/Transsexual
Trans Person
Woman
Man
Butch
Two-Spirit
Trans
Agender
Third Sex
Gender Fluid
Non-Binary Transgender
Androgyne
Gender Gifted
Gender Blender
Femme
Person of Transgender Experience
Androgynous

gotta love cultural Marxism for the way it exposes itself as such…

LOL Hahahaha. ROFL…ROFL
Oba Gender Blender Pisser’s Poofter Possum 666

Obagenderbenderpisserpoofterpossum666's Avatar

Obagenderbenderpisserpoofterpossum666

Obagenderbenderpisserpoofterpossum666 is offline No One Knows I’m A Lesbian Veteran Member Obagenderbenderpisserpoofterpossum666 Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown Obagenderbenderpisserpoofterpossum666 Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown

Mar 2010

Formerly Pisser’s Cinder, now Two & a Half Mamzers pseudo-CI forum

Default When it rains, it rains on the just

Pastor Lindstedt, ADMIT You trolled their computers’ files and folders! Just admit it here and now!

Wow! You are really on it with gays. I don’t mean on “it”. Sorry. Ewww! I didn’t mean to create that visual.

Sorry, I hope I didn’t kill your little Errrrrrrecccction with the former post.