UFC

Great way to drop load.

omg gross. You masturbate to these fights??

oh god

Yanking his horn over two sweaty men grappling. Only beastiality could be next.

He’s posted some disturbing stuff over the years but this is way up there.

What aren’t you producing?

I’m sure as hell not producing what you are when we watch UFC.

1 Like

gross

I am watching UFC 261 right now and Mark has kinda ruined it for me. I keep thinking of him abusing himself. Twice now I’ve said “omg gross” out loud and Isa has asked me what I’m talking about. I try not to lie to her but there is no way in hell I’m telling her about this.

1 Like

Mark and Michele are the two craziest people here.

UFC 261 is over. It was wonderful seeing 15000 people at an event. The fights were brilliant but it was even nicer to see people give a giant f-u to Covid by showing up and living their lives again.

If I gave my reach on the level as some athletes it would be about 140-150 inches without trying to overstretch it. Just being able to clap my hands or touch the opposite shoulder or elbow without pain.

Let me know if that makes any sense, because I can’t from the pain.

Ju-jitsu favored a lot of people with longer skinner limbs and not much mass to lock the legs behind for the guard and triangle chokes. Before the first chokes with arms were like using a large paper cutter. Now a choke is basically any type of pressure, it will go back to just one hand by the neck chokes and stepping on the back or chest with weight. Those moves were overpowered and required more limbs and joints than both fighters could sum up.

Ok best MMA commentary ever.

i don’t know
the attitude of europe seems to be-
“you want to leave a place where the sex is mostly with goats? we don’t want you”
the attitude of america seems to be-
“you want to leave a place where the sex is mostly with goats? get on the plane”
i don’t know what the attitude of kazikbekistania is
i could google