Trump

You know, it was a quiet and peaceful day…until you went and opened your big fat mouth. You don’t even know what you are talking about.

Then he presented the second ram, the ram of ordination, and Aaron and his sons laid their hands on the head of the ram. Moses slaughtered it, took some of its blood and put it on the tip of Aaron’s right ear, on the thumb of his right hand and on the great toe of his right foot.

• Leviticus 8:22-23 TLV

Trump has a purpose. He also has children to carry on his name so your misuse of the Word has fallen on deaf ears and will not prosper.

That is some illusion you have created in your own mind, Reg. He’s not the Messiah. He hasn’t descended from the clouds.
He definitely is anointed for a special purpose for America.

If you’re going to post Scripture, you could at least draw a clearer picture than this.

I believe that was a written prayer of Christ and it was about His accuser. Your use of that prayer was to place the accuser over an annointed man.

It was in the Psalms, Michele, long before Christ’s time. Witness the obvious power of the word of God in this case.

Set thou a wicked man over him Putin and let Satan stand at his right hand. Kushner

When he shall be judged Juan Merchan, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin. Amen

Let his days be few; Amen

and let another take his office. Biden and now maybe Harris

Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow. Amen

Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: Amen, especially Don Jr. and Ivanka the Wicked Witch.

let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places. Kushner in Saudi Arabia

Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; E. Jean Carroll

and let the strangers spoil his labour. Letitia James

Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children. Amen

Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out. Amen

Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the Lord; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out. I think this refers to his parents, his father being especially wicked.

Let them be before the Lord continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth. Let God cast judgement on this wicked fat orange man, and cast him into Hell among the demons where he belongs. Amen.

So was Isaiah 7:14 and so was Zechariah 9:9. I could go on but you get the point. In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God and the Word was made flesh. He was in the beginning with God.
That’s in the first chapter of John.

Well that was quite interesting and I can’t say I’ve ever read His Word in that way ever before but I rebuke your misguided use of His Word for YOUR life. Put your own name in there and let’s have a real chat.

The point you miss is that we are not appointed to His wrath.
1 Thessalonians 5:9
So why are you trying to appoint someone to His wrath?
We are only appointed once to die and then judgment. Hebrews 9:27.

Hell was prepared exclusively for the devil and his angels.
Matthew 25:41

If you want to align yourself with Satan the choice to do so is wholly yours and your request to God for condemnation against your neighbor is certainly a great start.

What nonsense. What has this to do with my life? I did not write this passage in the Bible, which clearly describes Trump’s life. Almost every part of that passage had a clearly identifiable person from Trump’s life that it was referring to. When God sends you a message this clear, and you refuse to read it, that’s on you.

But…it’s not about Trump.

Yes it is. God sent you a message about Trump. You can deflect and deny all you want. The message is clear. The Psalmist taught us to pray for the death of God’s enemies, and Trump is God’s enemy.

That is such a liberalist, left, Democrat kind of comment. The very thing you are accusing me of doing is exactly what you are doing.

Trump is your enemy. Don’t inject what isn’t there.

True, Trump is my enemy. Trump is also the Pslamist’s enemy. And Trump is God’s enemy.

Then why did God spare his life?

God sent a sign that this man is a cancer. He has sent a thousand signs. It’s up to each of us whether we pay attention or not.

What sign, Reg?

You can’t just apply Trump’s name to Scripture where it doesn’t fit. I’ve been paying attention since I was 7, Reg. Trump did not betray Jesus. He also gave God the glory for his life after that shooter or those shooters tried to kill him. You seem to desperately want God to reject him because you reject him. Or maybe you just prefer finding the worst in people because you’re a poor judge of character.

Hey…I fixed it Reg. You were sort of right. You just didn’t have the names exactly right. This is much more fitting and truthful, wouldn’t you agree?

1 Like

Silly girl. lol.

Silly? I don’t know what you’re talking about, Reg. Where would you have put those names?

Trump will be the oldest nominee on a ballot. Do you think he can last another 4 years?

Well let’s see.

He’s been spied on, lied on, mocked, threatened, indicted, impeached and shot at multiple times.

Yes.

And peed on by Russian prostitutes. Don’t forget that.

How could I forget.

Can the Republicans pick a different VP nominee or is it too late? What a stupid pick.