Trump

Reg, he can’t find any backers. He has a week to post bond. Keep laughing.

Yes!

Jared Kushner has a little Ted Cruz or Vivek to him. You can tell how little they care about people.

This guy needs to die.

NOTE: I am not threatening him. I am not going to bring about his death. I only hope for it. Soon.

Vivek has been passed over for the role of VP. His gift for gab keeps his presence relevant though and like a boss, Trump is already building his Cabinet.

It never occurred to me that anyone was considering waterfront properties. That’s brilliant, imo, but you’re not looking at this through a financial lens and also from what’s really happening on the ground.
They could build hotels and create a tourist attraction worth billions.
The Palestinian people are dead weight. They don’t work. They offer neither time or money to society. They are actually a burden and I think moving them to the Negev is doing them a kindness for their empty contribution. You may think that’s harsh. I think it’s merciful.

Actually I think it’s evil. Satanic.

Why do you say that?

Advocating for the mass murder, starvation, and deportation of an entire people is pretty satanic to me.

Advocate for mass murder? What did I say that makes you think such stupid thoughts?

Now if I had said, I wish they would die, I could see how bent out of shape you are but I never said any such thing.

Ok, this made me chuckle.

This too. Hahahaha. I know it’s childish but hahahahahaha.

Trump reminds me of Joab…in the Bible? Blessed in double measure.

As much as I hate Trump, it seems wrong to not give him a few months to raise this money.

1 Like

And they did that. Now my only hope is the criminal trial.

One thing that is jarring me a bit is that Trump isn’t allowed to say he didn’t rape E. Jean Carroll. Surely he should be allowed to maintain his innocence.

Source?

Source? He got a $5 million judgement against him, went out and proclaimed his innocence, and got $80 million more added to it. Everyone knows this, Michele. I think the fat orange fool should be allowed to maintain his innocence. It is the very essence of free speech to me.

Oh, I see. I though the judge mandated another gag order.

But he’s not innocent, Reg. He can’t maintain anything in America.

I hate him so I don’t really care. It’s like when they execute some guy who killed his wife and kids so he could be with his younger lover. I may be against the death penalty but I don’t really care.

Dear, Lord. It was a civil trial, Reg. He was never even charged with rape. You are trying to align him with a murderer and you don’t even have documented evidence of even Trump touching her.