Trump

They will do whatever it takes to sabotage Trump’s chance to save the country.

2 Likes

I hope so.

The IRS is going to release his taxes, according to the IRS.

1 Like

https://thehill.com/regulation/3594321-appeals-court-rules-irs-must-provide-trumps-tax-returns-to-house-committee/#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16600934557701&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fregulation%2F3594321-appeals-court-rules-irs-must-provide-trumps-tax-returns-to-house-committee%2F

You hope our nation is destroyed? You’re such a jackass with no PR skills, at all.

Apparently, the judge who signed off on the raid represented Jeffrey Epstein employees. He was also an Obama donor.

1 Like

No, Michele, I hope Trump doesn’t get a chance to “save” your country. If Trumpets were smart, you would notice that he didn’t “save” the country the first time. He nearly destroyed it. I hope he doesn’t get a chance to do that again. Bring on the indictments. I don’t care if they’re made up.

1 Like

I’m sorry. I misunderstood.

Donald Trump on mishandling classified information.

Congresswoman on FBI raid tactics.

A warrant was executed, nobody was hurt, nobody was arrested, the owner wasn’t even home, 12 boxes were seized, and this dull cow tells us it’s like the KGB under the Soviets.

Yeah, you’re probably right. Keep working in those PR skills. You’re doing great.

Interesting thing about that search of Trump’s home. The DOJ wants the documents unsealed to let the whole world know what it was about. Trump is screaming that it was a politically motivated witch hunt but he’s trying desperately to keep the document sealed so nobody can know what it’s all about. I’d say it was fishy but it’s not, it’s obvious. The fat orange criminal idiot is hiding his crimes yet again.

That is nonsense. You are deliberately exaggerating the truth. Trump has been under a microscope for years. Liberals know if he wins the election, he will finish the job he started. I don’t think he cares what they search for or what they find because he has nothing to hide.

You are unbelievable!!! HRC had classified documents on her own servers that Comey never searched for and claimed no prosecutor in his right mind would ever try but with Trump, somehow, it’s suppose to be okay to obtain an illegal warrant and invade his privacy.
Since you have made it clear that you don’t even care if it’s a valid reason, anyone who reads this should be aware that you will accuse him of hiding the truth just to make him look as guilty as Hillary.

Q says the first (emphasis on first)arrest will shock the world. My sister thinks it will be him, which could explain why there will be more arrests and there should be because this country is going to go ballistic over it.

Actually, that isn’t true. The fact that I don’t care if it’s a valid reason means I won’t bother lying about whether he’s guilty. If he’s destroyed with falsified charges, I will say, “How excellent that Trump was destroyed by false charges”, not, “Trump is actually guilty of those false charges”.

I hope Q is right for the first time. And conservative tears amuse me so the more ballistic they go, the more I will enjoy it.

Why should you when you’re so much better at whispering it under your breath.

Okay, let’s say he is guilty of harboring classified documents. (He’s not🙄) Why didn’t they raid Clinton’s home to retrieve the documents she stole?

You’re really not getting it. I don’t care why. I don’t even care if he’s guilty. I just want him destroyed.

It’s not my fault you can’t dumb it down any further.

Why?

Because I hate him, obviously.

Obviously. Like a misanthrope