Trump

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.

Sorry about the weird closed topic message. Apparently the default is 10000. I changed it to 99,000 so it should last a while now. By the way, 99,000 is the maximum setting so if we ever reach that, we’ll have to make a new topic. lol.

Hopefully he’ll be a nonissue long before that.

1 Like

an omen

1 Like

Everything is an omen to you.

That’s what happens when you put a 60 ft yacht in the lake with party barges and sailboats, O’ Great Omen Seeker.

“ignored content”


Pity!

Hahaha.

1 Like

Goldberg shot back at Trump, saying that the magazine will continue to report on his administration.

“We’re not going to be intimidated by the President of the United States. We’re going to do our jobs,”

…they just won’t report the truth. That they are filled with so much hate, they can’t possibly enjoy this exchange. :point_down:t2:

Just as voters’ threshold for bad behavior was tested in the final days of 2016, when Trump’s vulgar on-camera comments about molesting women rocked the race, Americans this time around find themselves again forced to decide whether Trump’s character really matters to them. In the broad scheme of things back then, it didn’t and he won.

1 Like

That’s what’s wrong with you. I finally figured it out. You are so busy judging his character, you fail to recognize his works. Don’t feel bad. Jews did the same thing just before they hung Jesus, our Savior, on the cross.

Going into the 2020 election, nothing has changed, nor will it.

In 2020 Americans have had enough time to judge this ignorant stooge and kick his ass out of the whitehouse. Which we will.

In 2020, we are going to glorify him like a king. The only thing you are going to be kicking is rocks.

This is exactly right. I’ve been listening on and off to podcast from a lunatic Christian pastor named Kevin Swanson for many years. Yesterday, he spent the whole show justifying how Christians could vote for a maggot like Trump. “Character counts” is the line the hypocrites used on Obama (who had excellent character despite my differences with him) and now abandon with the Orange Buffoon.

No, Michele. I have listed his works many times.

  • The US economy is in ruins
  • Manufacturing jobs have not returned
  • Your debt is higher than at any point in history
  • Your deficit is higher than at any point in history
  • Environmental protections have been abandoned
  • Unemployment is higher than at any point since the Great Depression
  • Nobody is looking to the US anymore for anything

I hope so, but never forget that Americans re-elected W after he had invaded Iraq on a lie. I have no confidence at all that they’ll kick Trump out.

No, I have no confidence in that either, only hope.

I took Michelle offf ignore and I see she already has her morning bitch on.

2 Likes

I’m glad you did that. She’s part of this place, weird as she is.

Correct. The world has rightly turned their backs to us.