Trump

But, but, but…I thought you guys supported cheating to win.

view 1 hidden reply? lol no thanks

Ignore seems like the safest option for you, dirtbag.

It’s possible you failed to fact check the reporter who put the story out.

Fact check the reporter? Trump is on video saying that.

He also questioned why anyone would join the armed forces. Well. A lot of those losers didn’t have a choice and didn’t get an exemption. I can answer his question in regards to now. I’m guessing most join so they are not homeless. I’m guessing he would refer to someone who enlists rather than lives on the streets as a sucker. He would probably call me a sucker since I have a job and a mortgage.

1 Like

Trump is a piece of trash, but anyone who enlists in the military these days IS a sucker unless they have no choice such as your example of someone who would otherwise be homeless. To enlist to go to war in Iraq for the political will of George W. Bush and Tony Blair was absolutely being a sucker. If anyone did that, they were not fighting for freedom, they were fighting for asinine politicians and their grip on power. This “fighting for your freedom” horsecrap is pablum for mental children.

It is only temporary of course. They still need to find housing when they get back

I agree with the patriotic stuff being bullshit. But if you need to get out of bad situation or want your education and healthcare paid for it’s an option.

I would also add this. After governments get these suckers to go to war for them, it is absolutely their responsibility to look after the poor bastards when they come back home all shot up or with their minds screwed from what they’ve seen. I don’t think they made a smart decision to enlist but it is totally disgraceful to see them homeless and begging on the streets.

2 Likes

To paraphrase Andy Rooney - Most soldiers in WWII never saw combat. They were more likely in the 275th Shoe Repair Battalion.

They don’t let facts get in the way of their lies. Any intelligent person knows the words were twisted and even 80% or so knows the media lies and twists these things but unfortunately a percentage of those who do know also don’t care. In this case the whole story reeks with hypocrisy being the Left is the one who is promoting mail-in ballots for no other reason than to give them an opportunity to cheat in the election.

1 Like

Really? I didn’t hear him say any such thing.

If only our political representatives would let Trump bring them home.

Did you do-gooders fact check the anonymous source for confirmation of this allegation before you became hypocrites?

Really? When are they coming back?

Pre-election excuses. lol

Michele, you keep asking us to fact check (something you never do) when there is video of the Obsese Orange Idiot doing what you are asking us to prove.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/07/18/424169549/trump-lashes-out-at-mccain-i-like-people-who-werent-captured

1 Like