Trump

My father in law will not vote for trump. I’m guessing he’s not voting at all. Probably the first time in 50 years he won’t vote for a president.

I believe the bible photo fiasco ended it for him. He’s a pastor. He’s actually quite liberal socially. Used to work in human resources at tjx. Seems to be fiscally conservative. Which I am too, but we have a very different way of looking at that.

I’m thinking he was into reaganomics.

1 Like

The numbers may have been low for the turnout but somebody still collected the revenue from ticket sales.
Art of the deal.

The tickets were free.

Somebody still got paid.

I have a ticket for a rally tomorrow. It just required registration and sign up but I did donate and there was no specified amount but suggested. I’m sure somebody donated something to match those registrations. Just for the numbers to look right.

A donor probably pledged a dollar for every one registered.

It’s all in your mind.

The only people getting paid are the venue and the staff hired for the event, and knowing that it’s Trump, I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t get paid either.

That’s trumps business model, have the work done, stiff the workers.

So are you going to the Tucson rally? I’ll alert my agents.

Tucson is a long way to travel to see a fat orange buffoon.

It’s for a virtual rally. And for another candidate and previous president.

O’Rourke is trying to register 1.4 million Texans he think will vote blue. I guess he has had success with 350,000 so far.

If Texas goes Democrat, that will be such a huge turning point. To me it’s inevitable they’ll go Democrat in the long run, but it’d be nice if they did so under Trump.

Jimmy Carter was the last Democrat to win Texas.

1 Like

Thank you for the political facts.

This could be as interesting as the Bolton book.

That should set his hair on fire. “badly damaged man” lol

I won’t buy that bolton book. That guy sucks.

1 Like

Can you introduce anyone new that doesn’t here?