Trump

Are you emphasizing Timnath for a reason?

Hahaha. Fair enough.

Not at all.

this whole argument is useless. like trying to reason with a trumpster.

1 Like

Sounds like you drank the asparagus fat Will! You are liquefying and emulsifying!

you are crazy.

1 Like
1 Like

its not my fault, it is obamas fault, no its bidens fault, no its whos fault!

I don’t really care whose fault it is. Someone is going to held accountable because someone is at fault. That’s the way it works in this country.

I’ll stop blaming the Obama Administration when the FBI admits their own corrupt behavior against our great president.

Great President? Are we talking about Obama?

Donald Trump declares ‘we’re in the process of winning’ against virus

“Donald Trump unveils three-phase ‘reopening plan’ but leaves it to governors to make their own calls: President DOESN’T say how many states are ready to open up or how to decide which ones are”

“‘If they need to remain closed we will allow them to do that,’ said Trump, suggesting that he still believes he has the authority to bless such a decision.”
I thought this was a cute comment by a clearly biased news outlet. Trump is not suggesting anything. Imho, he has authority, as president of the US, to do as he sees fit. If he wants to open a state, with his spoken word, it will open and no governor will be able to keep it closed.

We? I’m talking about Trump and his great authority within our country and the world. What nonsense are you talking about?

Yeah, he would love that but it isn’t the case thank god. We still have a constitution.

Hahaha! The world laughs at fool trump.

1 Like

When you have a president as stupid as trump is it makes for a dangerous combination. Thank god they’ve been able to keep him away from the nukes.

The world laughs at you. We smile in approval at a Trump.

You don’t care who’s fault it is but you can’t stop blaming Obama.

Obama could get nothing done after 2014. Republicans stopped doing their jobs for 2 years there. You can thank mitch for that.

2 Likes

I agree. With tremendous strength in his left thumb, Florida would be obliterated if it weren’t for his perfect demonstration of patience.

That must be the one he has stuck up his ass.

1 Like

I don’t care. It was his administration. That’s the lovely part of leading the country. You get the blame for everything that went wrong just as you get credit for everything done right. It will be his fault until the intelligence community comes forward with a full confession.