Trump

-viral spreading
+anything

He shore gotta purty mouth.

Maybe that’s why he left mike pence in charge of it. I feel like he’s not really in charge of it anymore.

Mike Pence’s idea of being in charge is getting down on his knees in a room full of only men and yelling “Oh God, Oh God!”.

2 Likes

trump was never in charge of it and really wants no part of it.

1 Like

There are seriously people who take comfort in this photo. Pence leading the coronavirus team.

1 Like

Like no one knows what you mean by that.

Aw you’re not in a pissy mood first thing in the morning are you?

Not at all, Will. I’m thankful to be alive this morning.

I was just bringing it to Regs attention about his insulting comments about Jarad Kushner when he probably, at the very least, knows a few words in Mandarin. Probably from his old days in an exceptionally prestigious college. Pity Regs college didn’t teach him anything more than how to be eloquently insulting toward people who don’t measure up to his perfection.

I’ve only known one white guy who could speak Mandarin. I don’t think Reg does. Glad you’re feeling good today.

1 Like

I certainly don’t speak Mandarin. I listened to the Pimsleur lessons on basic Mandarin about a decade ago so I know how to greet people and say thank you and “Pardon me, do you speak English?”

Exceptionally prestigious college made me chuckle. I grew up lower middle class, Michele. We had food but little else, and my parents always struggled with money. It is one reason I’ve always focused on having money because they never did. I don’t even like people who grew up rich.

NEGATIVE!!!

Bye, hello cashedout. It has been a long time.

Negative to rich people. Positive to non-rich people.

you had food, you had parents… sounds like you were very rich

1 Like

Truth. No complaints.

am not sure that was cashedout, she didnt swear at me yet…

1 Like

sheprobablysawthatyoualreadyreceivedadose

+anything
including yourself

should i feel special or discriminated?

Sometimes I just get tired of your bitching Michele. If we displease you so much why do you even come here?