Trump

1 Like

The first photo shows trumps delimma.

I know, right! Trump, grabbing life by the balls.

Still delusional I see.

1 Like

:joy: That’s a beautiful song and I love Roy Clark’s music.

1 Like

Do you like ray boltz? My father in law really likes him. I guess he is gay and that almost destroyed his career. Some of the religious folk had a real problem with it.

To this day I don’t understand gay Christians. The Bible says they should be put to death. I obviously don’t agree with that so for that reason, among many others, I do not call myself a Christian. I have no idea why a gay person would want to call themselves Christian when the Bible says they should be killed. It would be like me wanting to join the KKK.

I didn’t know who he was at first, but I listened to some of his music and recognized a couple of songs.
The Anchor Holds and Great Is The Lord.

1 Like

He was probably brought up Christian and ignored all the antigay stuff.

I think he already had his market built before he came out.

1 Like

I went out with some friends tonight. Came home to see MSNBC and CNN reporting bombshells against Trump and Fox reporting that the democrats are in trouble because of well stuff. My friends were all more interested in Don Cherry than Trump. My woman is more interested in Evo Morales and the floods in Venice which aren’t even making news in Canada and the US.

You’re probably right. I doubt he wars against his own flesh daily. He’s probably just rebellious and secretly desires to conform to this world.

You’re just rubbing it in because we don’t have any friends.

I object to all these bombshells. You undoubtedly received this information secondhand.

“We will be taking only yes votes today. We would like to secure our demise by impeaching the president based on hearsay. Today, we believe strongly that gossip is an impeachable offense. Also, we pride ourselves on the belief that we have a strong and impenetrable case for stuff. No, you may not object or call a witness, nor shall you be allowed to cross-examine our phantom whistleblower because I’m the only person who knows who he is and its my duty to protect his identity because I don’t know who he is. Should you attempt to approach my witness with incriminating questions, I will be forced to step in and direct witness to not answer the question directly. If I have added time, I may teach him or her how to skirt around it. For the foreseeable future, only softball questions will be admissible.

-Parody of Godless Schiff leading Democrats to Hell

Imho, since Don Cherry has been publicly condemned for his personal belief he should run for President.

Floods in Venice? Isn’t that the city with a body of water around it? I can see why it isn’t making news.

While wasting time on Facebook I came across something I though I should fact-check.

Interestingly, Biden wasn’t the only person misbehaving. Now we know how Clinton was operating. Pay for Play was true after all.

I can’t wait for day two of the hearings.

Republicans a month ago: The whistleblower has no credibility. He/she has no first-hand knowledge. Who cares what he/she says? Unless you have first-hand knowledge, what you say doesn’t matter.

Democrats: Here are a dozen witnesses with first-hand knowledge whose credibility is beyond reproach, including ambassadors and high-level career officials who all say the same thing.

Republicans: We need to interview the whistleblower or nothing matters.

He’s in. God only knows why.

Too moderate.

Too many already.

1 Like