Trump

Voice in my head

I am making it up as I go along.

1 Like

You’re up early.

Try to underatand. You gave me two options to choose from when you could have simply asked who was telling me these things. No, you had to throw a little dig in there. I do t care if you go silent. I know my answer comes off as smart ass behavior, unlike your question that was completely legitimate. This is probably why the viscous cycle of hatred continues.

You know we were on the phone for over an hour and I remember something else.

If you can’t say something nice to me keep your ignorant mouth shut because I am sick of listening to your empty inflated words. You trade your salvation for worldly knowledge and it’s hard to respect that. Your description of me as stupid and childish is laughable. Your judgement on my appearance (or really anyone’s appearance) is a little more than ironic. I find you repulsive most days but I tolerate you because you have a nice platform from which I can speak boldly. But I am sick of your consistent ridicule. If you don’t like me or my words, be a man and ban me or shut the fuck up.

So I’m sure you all have watched the trial against Keith Rainer. The woman from Smallville turned states evidence and he was found guilty.
In case you missed it, this case has been under investigation for years because all of these cases are related. This case is linked to Anthony Weiner because it was this investigation that exposed his laptop. The laptop exposed Epstein. I could say more but since you have to have it happen in advance in order to believe it, I don’t really feel I can share what’s coming but I will share that I will be sharing every article as it happens.

You must be talking about Reg here. You and I have never had a phone conversation.

I have a southern accent. I am stupid and childish but I’m not a complete salvation-trading idiot. I was talking to a woman.

Les Wexner, founder of Victoria Secret.

Wth? I don’t recall ever having said anything about your appearance. I am not even familiar with your appearance beyond the photo you have posted here.

You should know me better than that by now. I won’t ban you, nor will I shut up. Somehow you’ll survive.

Nope. Never talked to her on the phone.

That explains it then. You had mentioned “GMEND”. That is the ultra-top-secret code for “Get Martha’s Vineyard”.

I heard the Pizzagate children were all buried there.

Who lives there that they would be investigating.

Buried where? on Martha’s vineyard in general or at the airport?

Quiet you fool! Enough has been said already.

I’ll assume from that comment that you fkers have been following it this entire time.

https://rense.com/general96/spillage.htm
I posted this because it has several names linked to marthas vineyard.