Trump

Tag-team cheaters!

1 Like

Trump just said he doesnt believe in climate change again. He was the only leader to be dumb enough to not believe. June was the hottest month ever on earth. It was 90F in Anchorage on July 4th. The first time ever.

I’m in shock. Who would ever have believed this sort of thing has been going on and that Trump could be involved. Shocking I tell you, just shocking!

I bet it’s going to come out that Trump went to Bill Clinton’s birthday party on Epstein Island. :scream:

Omg, I can’t wait until we hear more about this. :upside_down_face:Fascinating! :grin: The Left is going to go nuts over this news lololololololololololololol. :joy: I’m going nuts and I’m no liberal. :woozy_face: Let’s celebrate! :heart_eyes: This is a big dose of fun fun. :wink:

Lmfao!!!@Will!!! You’re one of the funniest people I know and it has been my greatest pleasure getting to know you.
Yeah, I believe Floridians can sleep sound tonight lolololololololololololololololololol. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You keep those posts coming, Will. Good investigative journalism, Will. You should be proud of your work. Lord knows, I am proud of you. :slight_smile:

:scream: I bet Trump knows about this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-human-trafficking-task-force-20190129-story.html%3FoutputType=amp

Omg! I wonder if this has anything to do with that and if Trump knows. :thinking:

That Donald Trump! Sometimes I think he’s one step ahead of the rest of us. Lord knows, he’s a few steps ahead of my dumb ass.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason.com/2017/02/27/trumps-fake-crackdown-on-sex-trafficking/%3Famp

Old news but I’m certain liberals everywhere have done their homework and know this is fake news. Just in case, I think someone should fact check these facts. I would do it myself but my middle finger is wore smooth out.

It just dawned on me. What if Trump was confronted by the military and asked to run for president.

What if Trump plays dumb to distract the media and liberals by speaking in code to his base. (Think airports)

What if Trump says things that cause the media to look at his left hand while his right hand is busy doing something else.

What if Trump knew about this investigation years ago.

What if Trump rubbed elbows with liberals under the guise of a leftist perverted pedophile from Florida.

No! Don’t be silly! Trump is not that smart. Stay focused, Brainiacs. There must be a dirty Trump link in there somewhere. Keep lololololooking! Lmfao!!!

I will be back later. I have to go wipe my leaking eyeballs. :joy: This is such devastating news. :smirk:

I just had an amazing thought…
You will love it!!!

What if we can get Democrats to start impeachment proceedings against Trump for his association with Epstein. :star_struck:. Come on now! We have a photo! Lmfao!
Hahahahahahahahalaluya!

TRUMP 2020 :us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us:
:kiss:TRUMP :kiss: 2020 :kiss: :us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::heavy_heart_exclamation::us::us::us::us::us::heavy_heart_exclamation::us::us::us::us::us::us::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::us::us::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

You can rely on that.

1 Like

Don’t forget to breathe!

Good advice, that.

1 Like

Thank you! Your approval means everything.

https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/melania-trump-statue-slovenia-revealed-intl-scli/index.html