Trump

I don’t think Kaepernick is full of hatred at all. I don’t think he loves his country certainly, lol. Looks like Nike is making out in this whole thing. Sneaker sales are way up. I like them for sticking by Tiger longer than most did.

I read they stood to lose a million (not much to them I’m sure) but they made it up in stock gains.

You need to plug your phone in. 13% before 630 am?

Yeah, I don’t know why I have such a problem with phone batteries. Hubby says it’s because I never turn it off.

You should try plugging it in. That usually charges mine.

I forgot last night and I’ve been using it this morning. My house charger is in the RV and I’m not ready to take it to the car. I still have 11%.

Sounds good.

Sorry I only watched about half of your silly video. “He must mourn”. I must vomit if I hear another word of it.

The video is about a slave that was asked to speak at July 4th after being freed and instead, said “fuck you.” He might have been talking to you, if you didn’t get it.

No I didn’t listen long enough or even close enough. From the start it sounded like crying.

Do you not think Kaepernick was being divisive because I think he’s just trying to stir people up. I mean, really, what is wrong with our flag on a pair of shoes?

I was referring to frederick Douglass. That was not Kaepernick speaking.

I don’t know too much about the flag. My guess is that right wingers love it so Kaepernick decided to get rid of it. Amazing, how powerful he has become.

Yes I know who was speaking, Dan. I didn’t have the two confused. I simply went tone deaf because I made a quick assumption about what the video was about. I may listen to it after I charge my phone.

It doesn’t bother you that he could be doing this on purpose? Do you like being divided?
Reflecting on liberal behavior over the last 3 years with decapitated heads and threats of assassination, I suppose this is typical liberal behavior.

North Korea:

Russia:

USA:

I agree.

Negative energy…
You just responded in a positive manner to a negative comment. I see a pattern.

Accurate lol.

Accurate.