Trump

Senate voted today to end US aid to SA in Yemen.

If anybody thinks Trump is a decent human, just remember he wants to help SA starve Yemen to death.

O’rourke just joined the primary. I like him. Guess he is not favored against Trump, surprisingly. Perhaps a good running mate. I’ll still vote Bernie.

O’Rourke seems like a great guy but I agree, Bernie is the man. I don’t think I will ever understand why poor voters choose the party that wants to let them die if they don’t have health care.

“One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles. … This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams,” he wrote, according to Reuters. “As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.”

Lovely, but this statement will not win votes.

I’m glad to see you, Michele. Happy Sunday.

Welcome back. Who are you quoting?

never mind, I found it. Beto

The difference is that Beto’s was fiction, Trumps was fact.

The difference is Trump did it. Beto wants to do it.

I know that was vague.

You defended Beto’s desire to kill children. Trumps lewd remarks were just his ignorant opinion. Beto’s writings are an actual fantasy he wants to carry out and on American children. Are you going to ignore that Beto wants to kill children, Will?

It’s hard to believe you would not vote for one man because he made lewd remarks about women but you would even entertain for a moment voting for a man who admits to a desire to plow children down while they play.

I also wonder if you knew about Beto’s fantasy when you started campaigning for him, Dan.

You seriously consider the murder fantasies of a teenager to be a valid point against the man he grows up to be decades later? When I was a teenager, I fantasized about doing nasty things to every remotely attractive girl in my school. Should that be held against me today?

Maybe you don’t understand the word “fiction”. You can google it. The idea that Beto wants to kill children is just ignorant.

Trump actually carried out his deeds. Probably still does.

He was probably playing gta. I think i used to mow everyone down.

I’d still vote for him. I personally don’t believe he actually wants to run kids over with his car. Maybe, just if they are from Oklahoma.

1 Like

My apologies. I didn’t realize mowing children down while they play in the street wasn’t a morbid fantasy worthy of questioning while locker room talk was.

They weren’t in a locker room. That was just a sample of a moron bragging about assaulting women.

This kind of ridiculous bullshit is going to get worse as we get closer to the election.

Awww…That’s so cute. They way you just redefined locker room talk to require a literal locker room in order to be considered such a minor offense. Which reeks like noxious fumes.

Also, it has been a while since I watched that video but I don’t remember him bragging about assaulting women. I do remember him bragging, like guys do in locker rooms, about how easy women are, if you have enough money, according to Trump.

I understand your need to feel superior to him though. After all, I know you would never participate in that kind of behavior.

I’ve thought about it. Beto needs a platform from which we can determine if he is truly willing to carry out his twisted uhh fictitious writings.

And I agree, it is probably going to get worse if Democrats even consider Beto.

It was pretty much what the whole video was. Isn’t this fun?

Don’t worry Michele. I’m voting for Bernie.

1 Like