Trump

People should breathe in their own smell. People forcing others to breathe in their suffocating body smells while doing little to no breathing work of their own yet enjoying fresh air should not complain when others simply clear the air to an acceptable level.

I have my own gold standard. It might be different from yours, so not interested.

Continuation of the Border Wall and its maintenance is a big deciding factor. Will Biden take up the project and see it through as well as maintenance.

No, thank god, he won’t build trumps stupid wall.

1 Like

How is that a win for Trump?

Having fewer stores will mean more products pushed out of the fewer stores. More business done with less location maintenance and staffing. Sounds like a win for business, just sadly more people out of jobs.

You have a beef with those types of products and trying to show up people who work at places like that.

Back to the topic of spending money:

Sometimes I am tempted to by some very expensive fun toy that I couldn’t previously afford. I had that feeling again last night. I calmed down and decided to use the money to upgrade our windows to hurricane rated double pane high efficiency windows. I feel better now.

1 Like

I think he likes it when common folk suffer. I mean he likes winning so if his idea of winning is low unemployment then it is bad. It’s a win for him because he likes to see people suffer.

Yes, but I don’t think that is all of it. I think it is because he has declared bankruptcy himself and was bailed out by banks.
If you declared bankruptcy and are the only person out of a hundred to do so looking for a loan it is bad for you. But if you and I and maybe fifty more do so and are a network of essential businesses amongst ourselves, then it is not frowned upon but looked at as necessary risk and loss, the essence of American entrepreneurial spirit.

Trump is digging in on his losing position. It is not smart.

Trump on Saturday: “We will never allow an angry mob to tear down our statues”

Americans on Saturday: “Hold my beer.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/hundreds-of-armed-men-went-to-gettysburg-to-defend-it-from-a-phantom-antifa-flag-burner-created-on-social-media/2020/07/04/206ee4da-bb05-11ea-86d5-3b9b3863273b_story.html

He even cheated on his SAT. lol.

2 Likes

What bothers me is that he actually has a chance at being “re-elected”.

Trump just won one.

Oh sorry. I posted in the other topic before heading here. And I can’t use the excuse of skipping over 30 posts.

Kagan sided with the righties. Interesting.

The damage Trump did to the SCOTUS will be the most lasting of all the (plentiful) damage he’s done.

Definitely. They are there for a while.

I guess they only got 1.3 billion dollars so they are only going to put them 2.5 feet into the ground for a 3 mile fence. Be funny if they make it a hundred feet long. Kind of like how he does projects for people paying him.

1 Like