Trump

I found Bush jr to be dumb and his supporters mean. I find trump to be mean and his supporters, dumb. Trump is probably both, but he is more mean than dumb, to me.

Bush killed a half million and got away with it. Trump has killed nobody but might pay for the crimes he did commit. Bush remains the worst ever in my opinion.

I think so too. I think he made that choice out of stupidity. Of course, if he can sleep at night, he is rotten to the bone. Someone should ask him if he regrets causing so much murder.

Yes, this is probably true. I don’t give him a pass because of his stupidity, though, and I see you don’t either. Lots of people are stupid and they manage to get through life without killing thousands.

My apologies for misleading you. I was referring to him being blamed for the 3.2% wage growth in December.
I absolutely expect him to be blamed for the tax cuts and if he isn’t I will be offended about it.

If Trump inherited a vibrant economy, why haven’t we seen wage growth since 2009?

You have something against the 80’s?
I’m not against online registration. I just don’t think there is a way to vet registrants. And since the Left is attempting to do away with the Electoral College, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they then attempted to create online registration for every person in this country, legal or not.

And the priorities of the Left are right?

I’m not sure why you two are bringing up Bush Jr. I find it fascinating that Bush Sr was indicted for many crimes himself but no one mentions him or his crimes.
Oh that’s right, Clinton came riding in on his white horse and put us in a surplus, saving the day.

I don’t believe he was ever indicted. That said, there’s no truth to the statement that we never mentioned him.

There are videos about his indictment but I’m not going to argue about it. And I didn’t mean to imply that you have never ever mentioned him.

Those videos are wrong. Not only was he never indicted, no sitting president has ever been indicted. Current Justice Department policy is that they can’t be indicted. Trump is hoping that fact keeps him out of jail for the next two years.

Doesn’t stop his kids from being indicted.

Right. And it doesn’t stop the Donald from being indicted on Jan 20, 2021. I would also note that Nancy Pelosi has stated unequivocally that she believes that Justice Department policy about not indicting sitting presidents is wrong.

Was that what took place at Bush Sr’s funeral? Were they handing out indictments? I noticed Clinton got one as well.

Nancy Pelosi has had more than 30 years to address the law on indicting sitting presidents. How fortunate that she would choose this late date in her career to finally address such a scandalous matter.

I really have no idea what you’re on about. Clinton (neither Hillary nor Bill) has also never been indicted.

I didn’t say they were indicted. I was really just trying to find out what the Bush’s and HRC was handed at the funeral.

https://goo.gl/images/f4QUa5

Perhaps it was a copy of Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate.

No. No, I don’t think so. That would add fraud to Obama’s growing list of charges. No, I’m hoping it’s an indictment.

You just cannot get past Clinton can ya? Lol

No, I can’t but if you would like we can change the subject and discuss Obama’s birth certificate.
If you learned today that he was born in Kenya and that he lied about it to help Islam gain access to our government and classified documents, to help Iran by giving them billions of dollars in cash, without congressional approval, to make deals with Russia for American Uranium (I AM aware the Obama did not directly make that deal, but I am also aware that Clinton approved it as SoS and it happened during Obama’s administration and with his full knowledge) and to run guns to Mexico, how would that make you feel?

It would make me feel like I had stepped through the looking glass in to a dystopian alternate reality created by right wing nut job conspiracy theorists.

And yet, it is the very image the Left has painted of Donald Trump for over 2 years.