Trump

Except at home.

I actually have to give Trump this point. He started no wars. This is not the reason some Americans vote for him, however. They voted to re-elect W after he went to war on a lie.

I’m going to start being nice to you and calling them untruths because to call you a liar is hurtful and I don’t think it’s right to put you under that stress for the next 4 years.

Wrong. We live in a global society.
He’s exposing where the war is being fought.

If it weren’t for Trump, we wouldn’t know about the lie.

What in the world are you on about? The US admitted there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq in 2003, when Trump was still busy sexually assaulting women between bankruptcies.

1 Like

What are you on about? W is part of the conspiracy theory that the corrupt politicians the Deep State and the MSM are trying to bury by bogging the sheeple down with salacious news about Trump.

Untruth.
The stock market is our political gauge for the economy and it is at a record high in spite of the fact that you produce enough negative energy to ruin two economies.

Untruth.
Reshoring is increasing. Reversing Obama’s negative impact on manufacturing is a process requiring patience that your character indicates you lack.

Truth.
We can only hope the Federal Reserve will surrender their interest in our debt.

Truth.
It is necessary that we follow Obama era guidance by leaning on the Federal Reserve for our recovery from the pandemic the way the banking industry leaned on taxpayers for their bailout. As a taxpayer, I know you can relate.

Nonsense.
The only real environmental issue we have is the daily absorption of toxins from those incessant chem trails.

A direct result of China releasing the coronavirus. Another, yet to be explained, callous act upon humanity by a communist regime intent on destruction of themselves, their people and society as a whole.

That doesn’t hurt my feelings.

If giving them everything didn’t satisfy them, giving them nothing won’t starve them.

Untruth

Since the March market crash, the Fed has pulled out all the stops to help buoy the financial system – slashing interests rates further, unveiling a quantitative easing plan, buying corporate bonds.

“We’ve never seen liquidity pumped into a crisis to that degree, ever in history,” Sonders said.

She cited a quotation from Sir John Templeton, a legendary investor: “Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism and die on euphoria.”

“Notice there is not a single word in that quote that has anything to do with the economy,” Sonders said. “It is all psychological terms because that is the reality of the stock market.”

1 Like

Economists and statisticians use several methods to track economic growth. The most well-known and frequently tracked is the gross domestic product ( GDP ).Jul 14, 2019

1 Like

A fair statement.

I don’t know how to read that. What I mean is, there is an equation to the gdp. I’ve never tried to understand it.

Can you post a chart of the GDP in the 7th and 8th month?

It goes by quarters.

GDP can be calculated by adding up all of the money spent by consumers, businesses, and government in a given period. It may also be calculated by adding up all of the money received by all the participants in the economy. In either case, the number is an estimate of “nominal GDP .”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/economic-outlook-us-ends-v-recovery-enters-healing-phase-bofa-2020-7%3Famp

Then the next quarter should indicate everything is back to normal.

I did read that on Google except where do you go to find those numbers?

The third recovery phase will be “one of slower growth, likely in fits and starts,” and will be “defined by the path of the virus,” they added.

from your article

I go to google and search for GDP. Let them figure it out.

Are you trying to use my article against me? That it is recovering should be cause for celebration. I will try to find something to help you out.