Trump forever?

If trump wins in 2020 (which is likely given the skullduggery he engages in) that will be it. There will be no more elections. How many heads of government departments are now “acting” with no congressional oversight. His attacks on the rule of law are unprecedented. A true fuhrer in waiting with eager and ignorant sycophants swallowing his lies with glee.

You must be an AOC supporter.

I actually don’t love AOC, but I would take her over any Republican. Bernie is clearly the best choice in my eyes.

I think she’s moving Democrats left. Therefor, I like her.

True that.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart: If Trump gets re-elected I might try to enter the US (legally) :heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

…meanwhile in Germany:
Cultural Marxism at its peak:

Bernie is a baby-killer to be

1 Like

Danial, if you come to the US, it would be my great pleasure to host your stay. In fact, I would like to invite you to come watch the election results with us.

2 Likes

I am honored very much and even getting red in my face…

1 Like

Meanwhile, lets get through this two nights until resurrection!!!

God bless you,

Daniel

1 Like

Maybe you two could have a bathtub barbeque.

Adam doesn’t come here anymore but I remember his being transferred to OKC about 15 years ago for his work. He hated it, but he’s very set in his ways. I think Daniel would do fine.

I don’t blame Adam. I hate OKC too. Entirely too congested for me. I suspect anyone would love it here tho. It is peaceful!

Great idea! Hubby could smoke salmon and asparagus and as soon as Danial looks away we could plot to throw him into the river for a good old fashioned baptism.

Why bother to baptise? Jesus already paid for our sins. So you christians say.

It’s just an outward sign of an inward belief. It doesn’t get you to Heaven.

Being submerged in water is also a testimony of your spiritual death, burial and resurrection in Christ. Besides the fact that it is in following with His own practice.

I reiterate, if jesus died for my sins, then my sins are already paid for thank you very much.

1 Like

The Bible says you have to believe on the name of Jesus Christ (whatever that means – that’s what it says, “on” not “in”). I can go along with that. I don’t believe in Jesus but I’ll believe on him, whatever that means. I have also been baptized. I assert, therefore, that I am saved.

According to the christians, we were all saved when he died. The end.