Trump, don't waste your time

And to think they could have used all that money to build the wall.

Speaking of wall. I saw the fence in Arizona. :flushed:

The funds are going to the drug of choice needed to make america great again every day each and every day by using funds to buy the drug of choice needed to make it great again.

Classic illustration of trumps bullshit versus reality.

See Reggie! Ellen is probably more of a peer to you here than anyone else. You make identical comments about Trump as her producer does. I think it is excatly because of your age.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ellen-producer-is-more-afraid-of-another-melania-entering-us-than-entire-migrant-caravan

He made some offensive and mocking tweets about the presidents wife. He also says things identical about the president as you do. Is that why you say it?

Lassner also [recently referred to the president]( as an “orange, portly windbag” and mocks Trump and members of his administration on a regular basis, often with profane language.

If questioned about it or asked to speak by the president what would you say? It seems you have another personal problem or issue you don’t feel people are giving enough attention to. That you don’t feel good about yourself sitting alone or just anywhere.
What do you want a birthday party?

You don’t make any sense to sometimes you seem so full of fear and insecure. But then you never existed as me.

And what is the drug of choice?

This isn’t true, Mark. Ellen’s producer is afraid of another Melania entering the US. I, on the other hand, think the US should admit as many Slovenian prostitutes as they want. There is no harm there.

My mail ballot went in today.

Good on you Mark for voting.

Fat orange idiot is an iteration. The term is also mathematical. You seem to keep getting reset. Is this a loop you do to see the sun and processes the next day?

BTW, I call this painting, “Mushroom”.

Interesting picture Reggie. But many types of meats can come from the same body. A nonthreatening vienna sausage might be considered kind and thoughtful vs. the option of the asphyxiating death a tube of liverwurst or braunschweiger promises.

That is a great court defense that looks oddly very familiar to me.

I finally searched vienna suasage.

Sorry, our president is a “big’ands” president.