Travels

Flight to Bogota is delayed 2 hours. I will probably miss my flight to Toronto and we’ll be stranded in Bogota with the cat. Not a great day.

1 Like

Ugh, traveling with a cat. Nobody likes it, especially the cat.

Ugh…I’m sorry.

Stranded in Bogotá for a night. Making the best of it, though. We’re hitting all our old haunts. Bogotá is part of my past, not my future, but I loved my years here. Great city. Wonderful memories.

1 Like

Good luck! I hope you make it to Vancouver tomorrow. Drop us a line when you do and post a video of starting your car.

Stranded for another night. Yet another flight cancellation. The latest claim is takeoff will be tomorrow at 10:30. I’m only in Vancouver on Wednesday night. The plan is to visit family for a few days in Toronto first, assuming I ever get there.

1 Like

Te quedas para siempre en Canadá ?

Claro que no. Ella quiere vivir en Canada para siempre. Para mi, Canada no es nuevo. Tal vez 6 meses aca y 6 meses alla.

Qué salomónico!
Es muy de gringo aventurero preferir vivir en Sudamérica, lol

1 Like

Just booked our flight back to Colombia. Jan 25 to Toronto for a few days, then Jan 30 back to Colombia. I’m looking forward to it. She’s not. Somehow I think after a week in Toronto in January she might come around to my way of thinking. lol.

Nothing like a visit with the spouses family to give you the urge to roam.

1 Like

The weather from my balcony about 10 minutes ago. 18 days until my flight to Colombia.

Heading to Toronto today. Won’t be on much for a couple of days. Should be back to normal by Sunday or so from the hotel.

Be thankful you are not having to travel by dog sled. Imagine all 4 of your limbs having to be amputated due to gangrene, not just your leg you will be abandoning in South America. Ironic you are actually paying them to relieve you of it and not fetching some market price. Will you be keeping some of your buttocks or is that too infected as well? And what type of tissue is all this necrosis happening to…fat? You just jiggle to initiate movement without generating any type of muscular force. I don’t know what other means of body propulsion you have other than possible hydraulics with a leaked bladder and fistula.

Just landed in Toronto. It’s depressing but it’s not a blizzard so I call that a win.

Do you want me to call you?

We have about 6 inches on the ground. Go 10 miles south and nothing.

68F in Orlando.

No, Mark, I’m not at home. You can call me at my main number when I’m in Colombia if you like, in about a week.

Will do then.

1 Like