Travels

Jolly sort of fellow aren’t you?

Which younger female, exactly? If you mean Isa, it’s true she’s 9 years younger at 44 (next month).

He’s been drinking orgasmic wine!

Stumbled upon this video. Cool.

Heading to Toronto for Christmas. Won’t be very active for two weeks but I should still come by now and then. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone.

I agree.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas to you both!

Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Will!

Another Christmas down. Pleasant holiday but endless hassles this trip. Now the wedding on the 29th, NYE and back to Colombia on the 2nd.

I would ask who’s getting married but that’s probably too personal. Enjoy the holy days!

Not at all. I mentioned it before. My nephew is getting married. You might remember I mentioned it and you took some offense at my comments to Will about weight gain being a one way trip for many young women.

I remember that.

Keep a close eye on her Reg. Does she beep when she’s backing up yet. (This is really is only to get a conversation with my friend Michele started).

Don’t call me Friend when I know better. What do you want? I’m busy right now.

A couple of days ago, she demanded real sugar for her coffee instead of sweetener, then declared herself hungry again at 11pm after a huge meal a few hours before. I shut up about it but thought to myself that she’s going to get much bigger yet before/if she gets it under control. Their business, not mine.

That’s her problem. Sugar makes her hungry. Tell her to remove the sugar and that will solve the problem.

By the way, I’m not thin. I’m 90 kilos and should be 80. I’m hoping to reach 80 this spring. I fully understand the temptation of food. I just think people should fight it.

I’m not going to tell her anything. Their business, not mine. That said, I think her food addiction goes much deeper than you are suggesting.