Transgenderism

Is transgenderism the politcally correct term for transsexualism?

Also Reggie, is your penis any different from that of a she-male? Do you believe there is something different with the male anatomy of a she male?

I tell you that your body weight is unhealthy and that the eating habits you previously posted were also extremely unhealthy. I tell you that you will never lose weight until you get your eating under control. If that’s an attack, ok. I don’t see it that way but fair enough.

Well don’t tell me that and keep stitch up your gape and keep your peanut butter sex dump weight for somebody else not me. It is your body and thus your unhealthy weight. Your unhealthy weight is your sex weight and we have no relationship in which you dump that on me as my weight.

You don’t know my body. But it doesnt have a massive rip in some set of pantyhose because I can’t process anything I decide to eat. That is your weakness.

P.S. the foulest most caustic urine in this world is produced when I eat vegetables. It is absolutely intolerable to breathe.

I don’t have a weak urine stream either, I just have to piss through you or against a water pik.

I’m trying to be open minded. Truly. It’s tough, though.

Well, this is interesting. The SCOTUS just ruled that you can’t fire people for being transgender. I wonder how this will affect Trump’s ban on transgender people serving in the military. Equally interesting, Gorsuch voted on the liberal side.

Kavanagh and Gorsuch haven’t really voted on big things like he had hoped. Maybe they are afraid of Ginsburg.

Roberts has voted liberal on the last 2 big social issues. The women are getting it done for SCOTUS.

If you were fapping, you might want to stop and read the text.

That’s why I love this site. I can add to my vocabulary.

1 Like

Maybe we don’t have as many conservatives on the Bench as we originally thought. It’s likely Roberts converted to Liberalism upon rumor his name showed up in Epstein’s flight log.

There are 6 Catholics and 3 Jews.
According to this information, how many Conservatives are there?

It’s really more a rhetorical question.

Do you ever wonder why so many men are becoming feminized? It probably doesn’t have anything to do with something they are putting in vaccines.

In some corners of the world, parents are deliberately raising their children that way. Others adopt children for the sole purpose of raising them feminized.

These people are against Donald Trump. People like this hate him even though his work is good.

I wonder that all the time, actually. I have no answer.

No, that’s not likely. That’s another nutjob conspiracy theory that hasn’t been proven.

I don’t know their story. On the surface that sounds like child abuse.

People hate Trump because his work is NOT good. They also hate him because he is a total scumbag, but focusing solely on his work, your country is now a total disaster under Trump, far worse than it ever was under Obama.

MIchele has gone completely mad. I feel sorry for her.

I feel sorry for you.

Was transgenderism big in the 80s?