The very scary caravan

I think it works out great when we demonstrate that we have laws which is more than I can say for Mexico.

This is probably not “truth” as you all understand it but that doesn’t make it fictitious either.

It certainly is truth as I understand it. I have said from day one that this caravan was a stunt.

1 Like

“The current situation is unsustainable for border control operations.”

This is exciting! We have food, medicine and education. If you can get past those pesky border control agents, we have windows you can sneak through for housing. No worries. We are more than willing to pay another 10% and surrender our home to you. Good luck, Migrants!

Just thought I’d bump this. I wonder what happened to those very scary caravans that were coming to invade the US. Oh right, nothing. lol

Nothing you want to know.

There is a reason they are condemning Trump for tearing children away from parents. It’s a law they passed and they know Trump has to abide by it while fighting to change it. Making him look like a villain. The reason Years and Years hits home to so many is probably because it is true. The harder Trump fights against trafficking and drugs the more chaos and twisting of the truth the left is going to create with their lies. They must stop him or he is going to ruin everything. And I don’t mean your precious climate.

To revert back to your original comment:

I’m not sure I would call it nothing but since you did, it must be the gospel.

Don’t you get tired of looking foolish, Michele? All it would take is quickly checking before posting.

A law was passed to keep children from being placed in jail with parents.

Funny, I just read that article and in confirms a law was passed. Lol. Lolololol. How stupid. This article confirms the facts and condemns Trump as a liar for it lmao!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Sorry! I’ll try to control myself in the future. I feel so “foolish.” Lol

[quote=“AgeofGrace, post:46, topic:431”]

So, once again, what is the source of this? I can’t wait.

Oh wait. It was just something some RWNJ like you posted on fb. Never mind.

Foolish, yes. You’re also coming across as mentally unstable. From the article:

Immigration reforms, which toughened illegal immigration penalties and quickened the pace of deportations, were passed under President Bill Clinton in 1996, but the legislation did not call for children and parents crossing the U.S. border illegally to be separated.

Are you SURE you can read Michele or is one your nutty friends reading to you?

I’ll bet there are a LOT of classes in Oklahoma that teach adults to read.

Okay smart guy. Then why have children been getting separated from parents for the last 30 years if there is no law enforcing it?

They haven’t. Try reading.

Facebook posts have previously suggested that Obama separated children at the border in the same manner Trump did last year. Under the Obama administration, a “minuscule” number of children were removed from their parents but only in rare cases, such as a parent being arrested on a drug charge, former U.S. Customs and Border Patrol Protection commissioner Gil Kerlikowske said in a June 2018 Associated Press report.

The Trump administration has acknowledged that at least 2,700 children were split from their parents last year under the zero-tolerance policy that the Trump administration established in response to a massive increase in Central American migrants crossing into the U.S. border.

Minuscule is not zero. Answer the question.

Go Trump! :us::us::us::us::us::us:2020

I suggested that already. I guess she’s not ready or hasn’t started her adult reading class yet. Bless her little heart.

It’s bigger than yours. Imagine the blessing your Heart needs just to make it grow.