The very scary caravan

“Estimated 200 unregulated armed militia members currently operating along the southwest border. Reported incidents of unregulated militias stealing National Guard equipment during deployments. They operate under the guise of citizen patrols supporting CBP [Customs and Border Protection] primarily between POEs [Points of Entry],” according to the documents.

On Wednesday, Trump announced that his administration could send as many as 15,000 troops to the southern border in anticipation of the thousands of migrants currently making their way to the U.S. with several caravans departing from Honduras and El Salvador.

Trump is using the military (just ahead of the election) as a political tool.

You are right! We should consider the alternative.

The alternative!

If you think we should let them in unvetted and unsearched, you really are insane.

The documents leaked from the Pentagon threat assessment should be available tomorrow. You can read for yourself that this is just a political stunt generated by your orange savior to rile the rubble and rouse the rabble just before the election.

And here I thought it was a Leftist move to show the world how hateful Trump is for keeping them from entering. Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

Other countries are watching for tank restraint.

Is the U.S. any better.

Aren’t they 900 miles away right now? I wonder how many reach the boarder.

We have a right to defend our border with tanks and guns. If that makes us a terrorist country, let that reputation adhere to our nation. I personally do not think other nations will see us that way but I’m sure there are people who will. Who cares!

venimos a tomar lo que es nuestro

This is what is circulating on my Facebook page.

he Trump administration’s plan to deploy thousands of troops to the U.S. border took officials by surprise, with many senior-level Defense Department officers saying they believed the move was politically motivated and a waste of money, multiple Pentagon sources with knowledge of the directive told Newsweek.

Do you think the military should just mow them all down en masse?

I think we should feed them and buy them a one-way ticket home. But if they throw rocks, we should taze them without blowback from the Left. And if they open fire on our military, then what?

I heard they were headed to Oklahoma.

:flushed:Now I’m scared!

You seriously thought that? The left would create an unpopular and illegal caravan of people who play entirely to Trump’s base and Republican election strategy? Get real. The only group that wins with this caravan is the right. If you want to know who’s behind anything, ask yourself who benefits.

Do tell! How does the Right win?