THE Right!

The Supreme Court does have the final voice in determining constitutional questions; no person, not even the president of the United States , is completely above the law ; and the president cannot use executive privilege as an excuse to withhold evidence that is “demonstrably relevant in a criminal trial.”

Full case name: United States v. Richard Milho…

Prior: United States v. Mitchell, 377 F. Supp. 1…

Citations: 418 U.S. 683 (more)94 S. Ct. 3090; 41 …

[

United States v. Nixon - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › United_States_v._Nixon
](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Nixon)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/stare_decisis

Stare decisis is Latin for “to stand by things decided.” In short, it is the doctrine of precedent.

Courts cite to stare decisis when an issue has been previously brought to the court and a ruling already issued. According to the Supreme Court, stare decisispromotes the evenhanded, predictable, and consistent development of legal principles, fosters reliance on judicial decisions, and contributes to the actual and perceived integrity of the judicial process.” In practice, the Supreme Court will usually defer to its previous decisions even if the soundness of the decision is in doubt. A benefit of this rigidity is that a court need not continuously reevaluate the legal underpinnings of past decisions and accepted doctrines. Moreover, proponents argue that the predictability afforded by the doctrine helps clarify constitutional rights for the public. Other commentators point out that courts and society only realize these benefits when decisions are published and made available. Thus, some scholars assert that stare decisis is harder to justify in cases involving secret opinions.

I love my ex prosecutor woman!

1 Like

Source:

Giuliani tries to screw some young girl in the next Borat film. This Borat guy is a dickhead but it’s funny when he does it to right wingers so whatever.

That’s a lot of money.

Was he? I didn’t see any advance on her. I think this is another one of your ploys to convince the world of another truth twisted lie. It looks, in the article you so generously provided, like he’s just laying on the bed waiting for whatever to come to him, apart from any labor on his part. From the article, it appears Rudy did not even try nor do I personally think, at his age, he could perform a pleasing act on that young girl. Of course, if I look at it through the eyes of a perverted pedophile, deviant or a male chauvinist, I can see how lying on the bed with his hand down his pants might be reflective of work. After all, his hand is near his wallet.

Michele defends the pedophile.

Someone has to stand up for your rights. You seem incapable on your own.

Are you still soliciting prostitution?

Are you propositioning me?

It seems like Will is trying to say something but he just can’t get the words out.

I prefer young and pretty whores.

It’s okay, Will. I’m there with you. All the way. Even remembering my own struggle as you threw your support behind me when I struggled for those words. It’s tough. Stay with it. I’m your biggest fan.

So do they.

I think you struggle now. lol

You confuse struggling with tolerance.

I tolerate you. That’s the struggle.

Going to read the paper.

Seeyalaterbye!