The POM

Nice photo, Reg. I-35 takes the focus off of the concrete in the background except for that biggest building. I think it’s glass.

I won’t lie, it doesn’t look vibrant, but it also doesn’t look bad. No high rise condos I see. All the tall buildings are office buildings. Some of the low-rise condos might be nice. Probably lots of single family homes. Doesn’t look like there would be a lot of traffic. I can think of worse places to live.

Gee, I will pick through it, later, and try to find the most positive element of your finely tuned critique.

Oh hush. I didn’t gush but I also didn’t knock the place. Seems nice enough. I read it’s making a comeback. Your former mayor visited Canada and told some Winnipeg people about it. Winnipeg is a horrible city in the center of our country.

You’re not expected to gush and you did knock it when you made the point that it’s not vibrant, while the article you posted called it vibrant twice. I don’t care either way but it’s not necessary for you to insult any part of my state when you have so much to insult within Vancouver or any other part of your frigid country.

It doesn’t look vibrant in that photo, but whatever, if it is vibrant that’s great.

Oh don’t be delicate. I didn’t slam your town. And no, I won’t restrict my criticisms of the world to Vancouver any more than you restrict yours to Oklahoma.

It’s not vibrant. There’s nothing vibrant about Oklahoma. Why did you post it? So that you could have something to criticize?

Don’t be rude.

I didn’t tell you to restrict your excessive criticisms. I said your criticism isn’t necessary.

I was actually trying to be pleasant to you. That went well. lol.

1 Like

I’m sorry. I really am. Every effort should be acknowledged, regardless how microscopic it may appear.

1 Like

It’s snow melting season in much of the Northern Hemisphere.

2 Likes

We are getting a foot tomorrow lol.

2 Likes

We’re getting tornadoes tonight.

1 Like

Someone forgot to tell the Gods that it’s March.

It doesn’t even matter. We’re all going to get water.

That sounds much worse.

It was uneventful for the most part. Your weather event may be worse.

Grapes. I don’t know why.

2 Likes

Geirangerfjord, Norway.

2 Likes

It’s cherry blossom season in much of the world, including Vancouver. In a few weeks, the entire city will be bright pink.

2 Likes

Some bird doing bird things. The photographer released this into the creative commons anonymously.

2 Likes