The POM

Scooters, bicycles, motorcycles and wicked Dutch people in Amsterdam.

1 Like

thanks, very interesting… always nice to learn something more about our history lol

Stained Glass.

That’s lovely, Reg. You nail it every time.

Thanks, but not every time. You hated my Death Valley photo a few weeks ago as I recall.

I hate a lot of things you post. One has nothing to do with the other.

Zebras.

1 Like

You’re going to have to change the POM. My eyeballs are doing cartwheels in opposite directions. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Oh hush. Pretty POM.

The repulsively ugly, inhumane and unjust religious dictatorship of Qatar, home of World Cup 2022.

Is that the best image you could find? Nothing with the sun in the background? Maybe you could find one with a different angle? More ocean, less concrete? Maybe something not so black and white looking. Something with color? I would settle for a highway under construction.

I wasn’t trying to flatter them, Michele. I think it’s a disgrace that they were awarded the WC.

they bought it fair and square

Well, don’t worry about it. America will mock them in high form and fashion.

nice but our “one love” band is much better:

perhaps you should be praying for someone (or everyone) to strip after they score and show their rainbow tattoos on their butt, that will teach them! :wink:

It’s okay but my arrow is bigger than your little micro-heart.

lol that could be helpful if you decide to shoot that arrow but unfortunately all i see is skid marks

That beats the current POM.

Vile Dutch pervert.

Only the Dutch.

You know what pisses me off? 6500 Indians, Nepalese, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans and Pakistanis died in horrible conditions in Qatar building those disgusting stadiums, and all the west gives a shit about is that they can’t have gay sex for a few weeks while they’re visiting. It makes me sick.