The Moon

rosie o’donnell says fire can’t melt steel
says it’s “physically impossible”
ever wonder what a blacksmith might say about that?

nah i’m just gonna put this moon fella on ignore
he’s a haunt

The moon is rusting and scientists want to know why.

For iron to rust, it requires an oxidizer, which removes electrons. And while the Earth has a magnetic field shielding it from this hydrogen, the Moon does not.

oxygen from Earth’s upper atmosphere can hitch a ride on this trailing magnetotail, as it’s officially known, traveling the 239,000 miles (385,00 kilometers) to the Moon.

Besides ferrying oxygen to the Moon from our home planet, it also blocks over 99% of the solar wind during certain periods of the Moon’s orbit (specifically, whenever it’s in the full Moon phase).

While most of the Moon is bone dry, water ice can be found in shadowed lunar craters on the Moon’s far side. But the hematite was detected far from that ice. The paper instead focuses on water molecules found in the lunar surface. Li proposes that fast-moving dust particles that regularly pelt the Moon could release these surface-borne water molecules, mixing them with iron in the lunar soil. Heat from these impacts could increase the oxidation rate; the dust particles themselves may also be carrying water molecules, implanting them into the surface so that they mix with iron. During just the right moments - namely, when the Moon is shielded from the solar wind and oxygen is present - a rust-inducing chemical reaction could occur.

The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the great and glorious Day of Adonai comes. And it shall be that everyone who calls on the name of Adonai shall be saved.
Acts 2: 20-21

When I saw this I remembered Will saying the moon landing wasn’t true.

more michele bullshit

Revelation revealed.

crazy woman exposed

spam. anything that involves Q is spam

Conspiracy fact.

I don’t care to read any crazy conspiracy BS.

And that’s fine but there’s no need to be intellectually dishonest about it.

oh look, she learned a new term.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.refinery29.com/amp/en-us/2021/08/10616136/new-moon-in-leo-august-2021-meaning

Astrology now, Michele? That’s very 70s.

Not really. It just came up in my telegram feed so I googled to fact-check it, found it interesting enough to share.

Witchcraft next? Nothing wolfd surprise me.

I’d bet Daniel tries witchcraft soon. He’s tried everything else.