THE Left!

I hope it brings you relief.

Whatā€™s wrong? You seem to be bored with this. Canā€™t you walk a mile with me while I bitch and dig you non-stop?
Welcome to my world!

Lord how many bitching miles have i walked with you already? Youā€™ve put a lot of miles on your bitch-o-meter.

And who do we blame for that? Did I do it to myself?

I donā€™t assign blame

Iā€™m not looking to blame anyone, Will, but if you donā€™t want me to bitch like a girl, you know how to make that stop.

By not stating my loathing for Trump? By accepting his lies and treason?

No! Itā€™s not about trump but since you brought it up, there is more to life but itā€™s your choice to rant endlessly about him. You know I donā€™t care.
Apparently, you still donā€™t get it.

Now I kind of see why it took you 12 years to divorce your x-wife!

You 3 went on an attack the other day. Maybe you didnā€™t mean for it to be an attack but it felt that way. I donā€™t need that and I canā€™t believe this is like the 3rd time Iā€™ve tried to explain it. Maybe I just donā€™t know how to make myself clear. But Iā€™m getting bored with having to go over it again.

My daughter just posted this on Facebook. :joy:

14 actually.

That could be it.

Yeah, No! Thatā€™s not it but I can appreciate your attempt at being agreeable. :roll_eyes:

Okay. Enough ring around the rosie. State your complaint and refer to posts that mistreated you so cruelly.

Are you serious? You really donā€™t know?

If you 3 canā€™t figure it out, nevermind! Iā€™m not going to cry about it again.

I can appreciate you being adult about it.

Lord knows Iā€™ve tried.

Lord also knows I can be trying.