The Godless Dutch

I didn’t know that. Ty. I am not sure my aging mind will remember it but I will try to use it correctly.

1 Like

They make drugs legal but they ban laughing gas.

tea and coffee (and similar stuff) have been legal for quite some time… technically all other drugs have always been illegal but “tolerated”

its just another law that will mostly be ignored but it will allow the police to do something about escalations like partying hipsters that have barrels with laughing gas in their cars

We legalized pot and BC is planning to “decriminalize” possession of more drugs soon. I support this but only because of the total failure of the alternate method of prosecuting it. I am not soft. I would be fine with executing all the drug dealers and users but we don’t have the stones for that sort of approach here. What we’ve been doing has failed. Drugs are everywhere. We have areas of the city that look like third world shantytowns full of junkies. The old way didn’t work so let’s try this new way.

argh argentinia will block our path to the final and brasil will win… oh well better luck next time or maybe we can find a cow or an alpaca to predict a better result :wink:

1 Like

Interesting. As much as I dislike the Dutch, I have to admit I respect them for admitting this.

almost forgot… happy sinterklaas! :wink:

sorry so late, we were too busy enjoying your wealth and apologising to america, south africa and indonesia first

Would it be accurate to say that this represents a heartfelt Dutch apology?

well duh… when it concerns dutchies everything is heartfelt!

1 Like

Ok, they did it. Now let’s see if they pay up.

we already have paid them billions since we gave them their country back (their leaders including dictators/drugdealers bouterse and brunswijk probably wasted a lot of that lol)

which leads to the interesting question: what kind of amount would/could you attach to so many years of colonisation? what would/could be enough?

This is a valid question and my answer is that, in general, we should quit trying to right the wrongs of the past.

1 Like

Nothing, imo. People who have never experienced slavery have no business making demands. Reg is right. That was the past and government should stop entertaining this quackery. I certainly do not support sharing my earnings with a bunch of lazy people who want something for nothing in America.

The gross Dutch seem determined to start paying reparations. This is fun.

if he doesnt want to sell one of his mansions or his private yacht, maybe he can ask his friend for some money…

1 Like

He would be better off asking his wiser friend for advice.
https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel/28277

Muslim immigration is going so well for the Dutch!

yes pretty well, this just proves immigrants are integrated in all areas of our society… even in our criminal groups

drugs gangs threatening rule of law?! lol strange misleading article

it is normal procedure for such a big profiled case that when the prosecuters bring in new evidence with new suspects and a judge is replaced, that the case will be carefully re-examined…