The Environment

We’re going backward fast with this evil dumbass president. He should sleep outside the camp.

1 Like

Why? Manstruation?

Sri Lanka banned chemical fertilizers to improve the environment. Now the country is starving.

correlation vs. causation
not everybody can tell the difference
punk here is an example of that

Climate change swells odds of record India, Pakistan heatwaves

where is sri lanka?
my lack of geographic knowledge causes climate change

sri lanka passes a law that mandates driving on the left side of the road
now they are starving in excessive heat
qed ipso facto

Not the whole country. Only the ones who don’t know how to survive. Those who don’t know where to get food or how to grown their own. In this new world order, everyone is going to have to be self-sufficient. If a man becomes weak and falls it’s best to let him be. What I mean is, there’s no need in wasting energy on going out and trying to save him, lest you get trampled by all the other hungry people who will eat your flesh to survive, instead of asking, as is appropriate in society.

Are you food-self-sufficient, Michele? Could you feed yourself and your family without purchasing food? I’m not food-self-sufficient and would die if I was unable to purchase food.

There is some truth to this, although the word “weak” has evolved. In the past, weakness referred to a lack of physical strength. These days weakness generally refers to an inability to navigate tech and communicate professionally, effectively and reliably. Anyone who can do those things can survive and thrive in western societies even if they are in a wheelchair.

I was referring to weakness from a lack of food.

What’s there to communicate….The WHO is making everything clear.

I disagree. A voice doesn’t put food on the table quite like an action does.

Of course not.

I don’t know. I’ve never had to do it but I’d like to believe that I can.

That’s disturbing.

I almost can’t get over how brutal the environment is.

They want to feed us bugs while they eat meat as they jetset from country to country on environmental pollutants to address climate change. They even serve us plastic and declare it fiber.

I suppose we should, at the very least, smile and say thank you.