The end of the republican party

I need to edit that.

dirtbag

“These discounts that were given, were just totally woefully inadequate.”

No doubt these insurance carriers have in the past year and still do continue to benefit from our isolation but we can’t complain or we may find the winter storm collisions will cause our insurance to double. I received three refunds totaling $137.71 when I probably should have received $737.71 but I thank God every day for the crumbs.

at least trump is gone

These women serve as flattery to his ego. Trump wants the allegations. He also wants to set the standard for sex as I’m sure these women agree on what sex is be it consensual or not.

I’m hoping the media doesn’t waste any focus on that when there are other pressing demands for the general public.

1 Like

Hey, tell Dan I think his article was interesting and I’d be interested in hearing his view from a scientific standpoint since I’m speaking from life experience. Starting with how much a hospital monetarily benefits from a positive covid reading compared to a positive pneumonia or flu reading.

I love this guy. Most articulate and intelligent political commentary I’ve seen in a long time.

1 Like

for somebody who claims to have an interest in lots of different area
you spend a lot of time with an obscure georgia district
how bout that burma un guy, huh

They’re not learning. They’re not changing. Sadly, in the US, that doesn’t necessarily mean they will soon die out. In fact it doesn’t even mean they won’t be re-elected there.

Democrats keep education isolated in the hard to reach north eastern area of the country.

In the last four years we changed everything. In 40 days, the Democratic Party and more specifically, Joe Biden began reversing those changes, starting at the border with catch and release.

Sadly. Wow. We just can’t die fast enough for you.

Especially after living through a coup we watched unfold in our faces.

I do not wish death upon you, Michele. I do think that your country would be vastly better off if every Republican just happened to die tonight. Except you, perhaps.

No I just remember reading how said it was that we haven’t died already.

Awww, that’s so bitter sweet. Thank you, Reggie.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this is never going to be acceptable on either side of the American government no matter what he says or does. People don’t really want to get along. These principles are too peaceful for a bunch of war whores.