The Coup

He will have the support of his hard core of lunatics but the half of his support which isn’t hard-core might leave him. That would bring him down to 10-20% support.

The White House sits in total darkness for the first time in memory.

one has to wonder what may come next… probably anything that will postpone new presidency?

an assassination attempt on price? missiles destroying capitol building?

insanity

You know, at this moment, Trump has the ability to strike any nation on Earth with nuclear weapons without any checks or balances. He doesn’t need Pence or Congress or anyone else to sign off on it.

unbelievable and insane to think thats a reality that could happen

there should be enough sane people around to stop that

They designed their system so that the President could instantly respond to an attack from another nuclear power. The logic was that, if Russia launched and Washington was about to be wiped out in 1 min, the President could order a retaliatory strike instantly without having to get anyone’s permission (which might be impossible in that one minute of course).

The end result is that this fat orange lunatic could suddenly decide “I’ll show those stupid Wuhan virus people” and wipe out Beijing. Or Pyongyang. Or Moscow. Right now. Tonight.

It’s winding down. Congress certified Biden’s win. Trump pledged a peaceful transition of power. Hopefully things will return to sanity soon.

Mass arrest?

What’s next? Two weeks of golf, a peaceful transition of power, and lots of tweets that will generally be ignored by everyone.

What is that?

Childish nonsense

It was like the note passed after dinner to Rose in the Movie “Titanic” saying “Meet me at the clock, only not.

Thirty minutes of childish nonsense.

italy of all countries stole trumps election!? lol

do you think those that uhm visited your capitol building are patriots and do you support them?

Do you think it’s just a coincidence that George Soros is sharing office space with Dominion in Canada?

Do you think there are Chinese troops in Canada and Mexico?

Can you prove they weren’t involved in the coup d’etat?

Which ones? There were two groups of people there.

no, billionaires tend to have investments anywhere where they can make more

somehow i never thought about that, why is this important?

to put it mildly: italy seems an unlikely suspect and the burden of proof normally lies with those that make accusations or claims

i only saw one group entering your capitol but ok, give your opinion about your two groups?

What does that have to do with sharing office space?

Really?

I’m pretty sure someone confessed. I’m not sure how much more proof you need.

I already did.