The Coup

defending democracy

calls for the 25 amendment to be in effect now.

Have the identified the deceased individual yet?

some trumpster woman. Utterly disposable.

A muslim woman is writing up the impeachment. Karma.

1 Like

What a strange day.

Imagine her name is karen.

Wth have I just come home to?

Reading news

trumps final hours

Will is having a meltdown. He thinks Trump is planning a coup.

Will is just fine. Michelle is in denial

I’m going to go watch Pence in his finest hour sell our country to China with Will’s vote.

Yay!

I’m having trouble finding an article that covers the whole day’s events. Let me see if I have this straight.

The day starts with a Trump rally. Trump tweets his usual bs. Then the rally-goers move to the Capitol and start rioting and invading congress. Congress halts the vote electing Biden. Someone dies. A gun goes off. Those last two events appear to be unconnected. Trump records a “go home” message full of lies about how the election was stolen but go home anyway. Here we are now.

Is this about right?

EDIT: Oh, and Ossoff won giving the Dems the Senate. This doesn’t appear to have caused any rioting.

pretty much it. also his twitter feed cut and facebook too.

So they just rioted because they lost. Nice. Remember the protests when Trump got elected? Nobody felt the need to invade congress back then but all the RWNJs called them treasonous rioters because negroes.

1 Like

well you know, they call each other patriots. laughable yet sad.

I’m listening to Fox News. They are destroying Trump. This really could be the thing that ends his reign among the RWNJs.

very unlikely… ageofgrace is a good example