The Coup

speaking of morons. If someone supports trump you can be sure they’re a moron.

1 Like

oh goody. lock the fucking criminal up.

2 Likes

That may take a while. They have literally millions of pages of tax documents to pore over.

We have got to get rid of this two party system. It’s not working.

time is on our side. trumps time is running out.

I just hope he doesn’t die before we can destroy him totally.

1 Like

either way is ok with me.

Not for me. I do not fear death. I obviously do not know but I doubt there’s any suffering involved, despite the ridiculous stories the Christians have made up. It would be unjust to me if a man who has caused so much suffering got away without much of his own. I want him destroyed totally. I want him to suffer for a long time. Then he can die, preferably in pain. Yes, I am that petty.

while I have an equal thirst for him to suffer, if he would die then there would be less chance for him to have any influrence.

Unfortunately, we have to wait for the remnants of the Democratic Party to die first.

“We have not, to date, seen any evidence of anarchist violence extremists or people subscribing to Antifa in connection to the 6th,” Wray told the Senate on Tuesday.

This is the same agent that can’t explain if Officer Sicknick died while engaging with protesters or in the line of fury.

line of fury?

“protesters” no. crazy right wing low life knuckle dragging idiots. stop trying to pass off insurrection
as protest. at least pretend to be honest.

Will pretending to be honest make me like you? Because I really want to be more loving and compassionate, like you.

Myanmar security forces shot and killed at least eight people Wednesday, according to accounts on social media and local news reports, as authorities extended their lethal crackdown on protests against last month’s coup.

Imagine this as BLM protestors and there would have been bodies everywhere. It’s privilege exemplified and little wonder black people in America are fed up. They get killed for the slightest wrong move. These treasonous wretches took a proverbial dump on law-and-order for the whole world to see and not a one of them were shot dead in their tracks.

3 Likes

Additionally, they were allowed to freely walk away. I still get pissed watching the video.

I believe we are headed into some kind of right wing hell government.

Well, you guys are bloody depressing today. lol.