The Afghanistan lies

So, true, he also plays golf at the same time as if there were like 10 Trumps.
President Trump by now almost seem to be kind of Supernatural to me. Physical laws just don’t seem to apply to him.

Righteous people

When he feels that convicts cock up his ass he will believe in physics.

yeah, his face will look like that. lol

They will also take away his orange makeup so he will look like the pasty lardass that he is.

It already does.

Open wide Donny, here it comes.

Look, naggers, if You are not more polite to President Trump right now, he might travel back in time to kick both of Your commi behinds - while he is solving some other problem of the world at the same time - even before you two posting anti presidential filth on bbad. A-ha!

then c’mon fatso.

He is NOT the president. He lost. hahahahaha

Which makes him a loser.

Conspiracy theory and fake news just like “successful westernization” by “nation building” of Afghanistan.

EDIT: So if You’d excuse me, I have an “Inner Reichsparteitag” to celebrate here… will continue to post another day…

Sorry but it’s true.

anytime

1 Like

Ned Beatty just died, speaking of that.

This is an interesting read.

I think this is one of the greatest intelligence failures in decades — certainly, in U.S. military history. The Taliban organized this offensive, it planned it, it prepared, it organized, it recruited, it deployed fighters, it pre-positioned war material all under the nose of the U.S. military, NATO and Afghan intelligence.

This story has to be told. It’s what the Taliban did in the north, particularly, is significant. And everyone was caught off-guard. Remember that President Biden and his administration, basically it’s their estimate that the Afghan government was able to hold out. Now they’re talking the latest U.S. estimate is that Kabul could fall within 90 days.

1 Like

reg-expert in military history

That grey background means it is a quote from the article, Bill.

and reading an article makes you expert
certainly wasn’t a book