The Afghanistan lies

Well, to each his own. Some chicks prefer the alpha-male well-fed big-bear type, I can tell you :wink:

lol amen

Then why does he pay so many prostitutes?

Excuse me? Please no negative nacying while I am trying to have a party right here.

Have you noticed how he has totally disappeared from the news? I am loving it.

EDIT: Although I admit it is giving us less to talk about.

1 Like

Why should he keep on dealing with the negative Nancies and naggers. He is standing slightly above, already borderline levitating above us, the people

EDIT: Ah come on, just admit that You got a crush on him, too. In secret you love and admire him, I can read between the lines :wink:

He’s playing golf, screwing prostitutes, gorging his fat face, refusing to pay his former friends like Giuliani, and is desperately afraid of his impending arrest.

Do You remember back in school, those little girls who secretly had a crush on You, and because of shyness and coyness acted as if they don’t want to have anything to do with You? :wink:

Trump will have plenty of new boyfriends in prison. He doesn’t need me.

Trumps rump will be very popular behind bars.

Juicy, well-fed and tempting, but Taliban say TOTALLY HARAM

Maybe haram for taliban but not for the run of the mill NYC criminals who will ride him hard. Make him squeal like a pig.

Rikers Island has a reputation for violence, both abuse and neglect of inmates, attracting increased media and judicial scrutiny that has resulted in numerous rulings against the New York City government, and numerous assaults by inmates on uniformed and civilian staff, resulting in often serious injuries. In May 2013, Rikers Island ranked as one of the ten worst correctional facilities in the United States, based on reporting in Mother Jones magazine.[8] Violence on Rikers Island has been increasing in recent years. In 2015 there were 9,424 assaults, the highest number in five years.[9]

It seems that this really does turn YOU on, huh?
Are You into the whole whoping spanky thang?

While I hope Trump gets imprisoned and then abused in prison, I am not counting my chickens yet. He has evaded, eluded and lied his way out of every threat so far and I’m not confident he won’t pull it off again. It stuns me that people are loyal to this piece of trash after he’s screwed every single one of them when they get into trouble for their loyalty.

when trump is on the receiving end I am.

It IS unbelievable how stupid his followers are.

He put conservative Christian Judges in place in the US to replace the BABY KILLERS. Then he liberated Afghanistan on his own even after MSM reports about him being replaced illegally as president. He continues to fight this fight, too. Heard news from Arizona lately.
I don’t know how he manages all this. He seems to be omnipresent. Gotta love it.

Omnipresent on the golf course maybe (where he cheats).

2 Likes

American version of the taliban.