Spain

I love this. I hope he dies in prison, too, and that the Spaniards abandon this stupid institution.

I love this even more. The former Spanish king is on the run, now apparently in Abu Dhabi. Time to throw all royals in prison for the crime of being a royal.

Ughhh. Now You talk like a marxist. That king should grow some balls and return to Spain with power and might. Under glorious leader Franco this pathetic commie crap wouldn’t have happened.

You like royals, Daniel? This surprises me a bit.

First of all, the form of government Jeshua Jesus the Christ will establish at his return is:

Kingdom

Also, this Juan Carlos guy is not talking about enforced vaccinations, new world order or destroying nations. I don’t hate him

He is an entitled thief. I hate him. I hope he dies in a Spanish prison.

:cry:

There’s some corruption in any latin country. His minor misdemeanors should be ignored gladly as he is a royal, of age and doesn’t hurt anyone.

It was disappointing that Spain didn’t win the WC.
In their honor:

1 Like

I just saw this and thought I’d share. $139,527

1 Like

Can you imagine being hacked to death? And people think guns are bad. What a bunch of baffling bullshit.

Poor Shakira. The tax office is up her ass over those unpaid taxes. I think it’s kind of funny though. Somehow, she must think her hips will save her from the Court but no one in the U.S. is really impressed by her moves, although I’m sure the American mafia will protect her from prosecution as long as she stays in Miami. Maybe our pathetic government will give her a position of employment shaking her hips in schools during story time to benefit and inspire little black children to greatness in the world of trafficking and whoredom.

I like some of her music but if she cheated she should be nailed for it.

In Spain, perhaps she should. In America, that would be hypocritical since the IRS is a corrupt arm disguised as part of the government and really has no business in the financial affairs of others.
I don’t like her music at all but I do like to watch her when she bellydances.

1 Like

Really? That surprises me a bit. I love this one for example.

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

lol.

1 Like

A Spanish politician :point_down:t2: was shot in the face yesterday on the streets of Madrid in what appeared to be an attempted assassination. He was struck in the jaw.

Surprising. Spain is very safe, generally.

Yeah, strange, but some say there will be an uptick in hamas at the end. Spain will not be free from that.