Space

It’s the right wing corporations that are fouling the water. Like fracking. I swear I don’t know how you reach some of your conclusions.

1 Like

Exactly how are liberals poisoning the water? lol

[crickets]

Some things are just so absurd they’re not worth responding to.

1 Like

I’m glad you like that Michele. I agree it’s true.

It’s true her comment was absurd but I like to point out absurdities.

1 Like

It’s true. Reg responded to that post with a rant about not responding to that post lol.

I didn’t say they are. I said “if they won’t.”

As a precaution, I don’t drink water from a bottle.

“‘LauncherOne maintained stability after release, and we ignited our first stage engine, NewtonThree. An anomaly then occurred early in first stage flight,’ Virgin Orbit tweeted.

The company had previously said the chances of a successful debut flight is just 50:50.

‘Nevertheless, we took a big step forward today. Our engineers are already poring through the data. Our next rocket is waiting. We will learn, adjust, and begin preparing for our next test, which is coming up soon.’

‘In the end the questions are always, has everything been thought about and are there any gaps or seams, and those are the questions you only learn when you commit to flight,’ Hart said.

Monday’s failed attempt comes after the company has spent five years developing the 70-foot-long (21.3 meter) LauncherOne rocket.”

Poor Richard. I can see little hobby hitting him where it hurts but you have to admire his passion, drive and commitment to advance space technology in the face of his first failed attempt to launch a rocket.

Space…
Trash.

Eclipse visible in Chile and Argentina.

sdcsdcdscsdc

I always thought Jupiter was in the top 3 most intimidating planets. I guess I shouldn’t judge it too harshly.

Elon doesn’t win them all.

EDIT: A ship that goes to Mars is a spaceship, not a starship. A starship goes to other stars.

An amazingly cool looking beginner model rocket that doesn’t require any glue or tools to build! Star Hopper is the answer for Cub Scouts and other younger rocketeers. They can have the fun of building without the frustration of dripping glue and aligning fins! Star Hooper assures your kids have a first class model rocketry experience!

Elon tweeted one word, DOGE, yesterday and made the stock move. It was 3 cents a share yesterday. It’s 5 cents this morning and I have 30,000 sweet shares. In my book he has always won.

China just reached Mars. Which country will get men there first is the question, now.

These Chinese are serious. They’re on Mars. They’re building a space station. More than talk.

mmmm stir-fry.