Space

Generally speaking, we’re doing nothing about space. We meaning the human race. NASA has pretty much given up on human missions and Russia doesn’t have the money to try. India is stepping up but they just had a big failure. I’m generally for space exploration mostly because I don’t trust humanity not to blow up this planet and I’d like the species to survive.

I’m in! There should be a global accord on space exploration.

From the same post in the Trump thread, “A secretive war game that examines combat in space kicked off this week in Alabama.”

So if it’s all about satellites, getting a solar powered phone charger would probably be a waste of money, I’m guessing.

My own opinion of prepping is that you have no idea what emergencies are coming so it can’t hurt to be a bit prepared. Don’t take it to extremes, but buy that power bank. You can get good ones for under $30. You might only use it when the power fails for a few days but that’s fine.

1 Like

The Chinese are getting serious. If they really land on Mars next year, they’re a player.

The first of what will surely be thousands of major business collapses.

yup

https://discourse.bbad.com/t/space/736?u=thinkingaboutit
interesting and i agree one day humans will probably destroy or at least ruin this planet to a point we are no longer able to live on it without technology, but why would you want such a species to survive and do the same to other planets? lol

Yes, we are a cancer, but I am one of the malignant cells and all life is coded to want to survive.

I see Nonsense has reared it’s nasty little head to speak death this morning.

why do you think its nonsense?

There are no malignant cells.

The earth will be fine. We’ll be dead. I wonder what the next dominant species will be. Ground critters perhaps.

If the Left has their way, it won’t be fish.

lol so basically you two think that ground critters and fish are smarter than humans?

No. Sometimes simple things are hard to kill.

yes they say cockroaches will outlive everyone lol

2 Likes

trump has taken away regulations that protect our water. He is not the left.

If liberals won’t poison it, there won’t be a need for regulations.