Something different

You imply I can’t celebrate women unless I’m a feminist.

You will need to make those responses pamphlet size because I have to go.

Viewing women not as subordinate but equal to men is mentally ill? You‘re an idiot. And spare me your pathetic wailing about how rude I am for calling you names.:roll_eyes:

Gunda, if you believe you are mans equal, I challenge you to go up against Will.

When he’s done, l have the tissue ready for you.

1 Like

If physical differences between men and women is the reason for you to justify the subordinance of women to men, then I wonder why you criticise that your daughter get‘s disadvantaged to your son when it comes to gifts and your work as a mother and housewife isn‘t honoured equally to that of your hubby by your family.

Haha!

I have to be a feminist to be critical or disagree with his parenting? I would imagine Dusty could lodge the same complaint. Would that make him sexist?

Anyone who believes men and women are equal should get naked more often.

Equal rights doesn’t make people equal. I’m not equal to Albert Einstein or Usain Bolt but I have equal rights to both.

Dictionary definitions are well and good but reality is that most feminists are repulsive hairy militants who hate men.

The worst thing about doing the dishes, is thinking about doing the dishes. Once you start, ain’t no thang.

-G Love

True

https://discourse.bbad.com/t/something-different/533/48?u=gundi

Finally reading Merriam Webster‘s definition of feminism and sexism would help. Criticizing with someone’s parenting isn‘t sexist per se, no. But just like every deed, it‘s a question of WHY someone is doing it. If someone thinks, the wish of a girl and boy for a toy car isn‘t equally ok due to their different gender, then yes, that‘s sexist. So is the thinking of your family that your work as a mother, housewife and caregiver to your as well as also to your hubbie‘s parents doesn‘t equalize what your hubby contributes.

True, some feminists are repulsive, but this applies to every group. That’s no reason to generalize and misinterprete a definition as you just did. This is what makes you repulsive too.

1 Like

With that kind of (non)thinking I don’t wonder why you prefer hate spewing people/religions sick definitions over objective and official ones like that of Merriam Webster. Simply use your own brain and put aside your filter full of prejudice.

I found this interesting article „A brief Historie of female rage in art“: [http://edition.cnn.com/style/article/a-brief-history-of-female-rage-in-art/index.html]

It aptly named the phenomen of discrediting feminism and how art generally depicts women. It also contains a fitting quote by Rebecca Traister about the methods of people who lie about feminism and yet call feminists repulsive and ugly.

“The best way to discredit these women, to make them look unattractive, is to capture an image of them screaming,” she writes. “The act of a woman opening her mouth with volume and assured force, often in complaint, is coded in our minds as ugly.”

Women screaming are ugly. So are men screaming. Men just do it less. Feminists do it and then blame men.

You are right insofar, as screaming does make someone ugly, be it men or women. Luckily for you, if men scream, it‘s usually called shouting.:roll_eyes:

This article by the feminist Clementine Ford is great fun.:joy:

I don’t need to read that. I already know how to become a feminist. Stop bathing and shaving and then go outside in all your odious glory, half-or-more naked, and throw things at passing men while screaming profane insults at the top of your lungs.

lwdvyqS

2 Likes

Intentionally or not, but you proved every single point of Clementine Ford‘s article, lol. A few adjectives, insults and lies about the women rights movement you admittedly missed out in your rant this time, but it was clear anyway, that you lack the potential and even the will, to leave your black and white world. So keep on just hearing what you want to hear and spread your lies. You know you have to.

These young women thankfully know the truth about feminism, and it‘s a joy to watch them trying to enlighten the ignoramuses out there. :smile: